Chapter 8

Elsa's POV

Monday was a very boring day. All I did was type up more documents in Frost's office. I talked to Merida and Rapunzel for a few minutes before they were taken away by Rider and Haddock and I was dragged away by Frost to type up some useless shit. I ignored Frost, Frost ignored me. It was way too awkward to even look at each other without being reminded of our activities in my bedroom on Saturday.

I was in the middle of reading some files when Frost's cough stopped me. "Arendelle, come here!" He shouted. I stood up, placing the files on the chair that I was sitting on and walked over to him.
He was typing on his laptop and kept his eyes fixed on the screen. He stopped abruptly. He looked deeply into my eyes.

"I'm sorry" He whispered. My eyes widened and I was taken aback and my breath hitched, he has never apologised to anyone except his 'close mates'. He stood up and walked towards me. He held my shoulders and turned me around so that I was facing him.

"Elsa, please forgive me" okay, what is wrong with him? Did someone brainwash him or something? First he apologised and now he's calling me by my first name and he said please? "I wasn't thinking right, I shouldn't have done those things to you, I am so sorry. I just couldn't control myself," He explained softly, guilt was twisting his features. "And I hope you'll forgive me for the things that I made you do here in my building and for the coffee incident." He muttered. He looked truly sorry for everything he has done. I kept looking into his eyes, a rush of warmth spreading throughout my body. I smiled at him, a genuine smile. "It's okay" I mumbled still grinning like an idiot. Then I did something unexpected.

I hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed in relief into his chest. I felt his muscles tense at first but then he relaxed and embraced me, his arms tightly around my waist and his face tucked into the crook of my neck. We stood there, wrapped up against each other as time ticked by. We pulled apart after a while and looked at each other. "It's late, do you want to have dinner with me?" He asked me. I glanced at my watch and looked at him and nodded. He smiled widely. He grabbed my hand and took me towards his car.

We arrived at an Italian restaurant which was quite empty since it was late. It was a calm and romantic atmosphere with dimmed lights. Jack walked in and I followed and then Jack talked to the reservationist and the reservationist led us to a table that was next to the window which was overlooking the street. A candle was lit and placed on the middle of the table. Jack pulled the chair out for me to sit on and went over to the other side of the table and sat down.

Frost chose the champagne and poured into our glasses. "Shall we order, Elsa?" He asked. "Yes, sir." I replied. "No, no. Call me Jack" he smiled. "Yes... Jack" it felt very foreign to call him that. His smile grew and asked the waitress to come over.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Jackson Overland Frost, I haven't seen you in a while." The waitress smirked. She was gorgeous, with tanned skin and hazel green eyes. Jack laughed loudly before smirking back at her. I felt a pang of jealousy shooting through my body. What the hell, Elsa? Keep it together. "Alexi! I've been busy with office stuff so I didn't have time to come here or a restaurant in general." He replied. "We need to catch up, Jack." "Sure thing, Pandri." She shifted her attention towards me. I think she just realised I was here as well. Jack took the chance to introduce us. "Oh, Elsa, this is one of my good friends, Alexi Pandri," I shot my hand out which she shook. "Alexi, this is my secretary, Elsa Arendelle."

"Nice to meet you, Elsa." She smiled, her eyes had a glint of humour and slyness. "You too." I smiled back. "Right, what are you guys ordering?" She asked, looking between me and Jack. Jack took the menu and scanned through it quickly before saying, "My favourite main course and dessert for the both of us please, Alexi." He winked at her and she smirked. Bang, another arrow pierced my heart. Elsa, stop it. You're not his girlfriend, he's your boss, they're friends or maybe something more, but you're nothing to him, you're not even friends with him, so that kiss meant nothing to you, huh? Shut up conscience. "Okay, I'll be right back with your orders." Alexi said before prancing off.

"So Elsa, tell me about yourself" he asks.
"What's there to say? I'm no one special." I muttered whilst looking out the window. I felt his hand on top of mine, squeezing it gently. I didn't look at him, I continued looking at the nearly empty street. "That's not true, Elsa. You're special. You intrigue me, you're so cold yet so fearful of the surrounding world. Your CV says that you have many qualifications which are enough for you to own a company like me, actually a bigger and a better one, and yet you're here, as my secretary. Why, Elsa?"

I looked at him. I was about to speak when Alexi came back with the orders. That was quick. He took his hand off mine and smiled at Alexi. She placed the food in front of us, "Enjoy!" She says before leaving us yet again. I looked down at my plate, chicken covered in a mushroom, oregano sauce. It's placed on top of fettuccine pasta and roasted tomatoes and potatoes. "It's my favourite dish, Chicken Marsala. Try it, it's absolutely wonderful." He explained. I pierced the chicken with my fork and cut it into a small piece with my knife and placed it into my mouth. My eyes widened, wow! The sauce and the chicken combined was amazing. He saw reaction and smirked before digging into the Italian - American dish. I twisted the pasta on the fork and tried the tomatoes and potatoes which were done perfectly with mouth watering herbs and soon we were both finished. I still had some pasta and mushrooms left on mine and he had some tomatoes on his. "Wow, that was delicious!" I exclaimed. "Wait until you taste the dessert!"

Alexi exchanged the near empty main course plates with the dessert plates. It was my absolute favourite Italian dessert, Semifreddo. My eyes lit up in joy and Jack noticed. "You like it too?" He asked ecstaticlly. I nodded my head vigorously. We must look like complete idiots. I finished the semifreddo almost immediately after it was placed in front of me. The sensation of the gelato melting in my mouth was a sin, it was illegal for a dessert to be that tasty.

"Bye Alexi and thank you!" Jack spoke whilst hugging her. "No problem!" She replied. I stepped up, "Thank you, Alexi. Everything was great." "Thanks, Elsa, and we should hang out sometimes." She spoke and gave me a hug. She's not that bad, I mean she never was bad but yeah...

"I'll drop you home, Elsa" said Jack. "Thanks."

We arrived in front of my house and I got out of the car and so did he. I turned around and faced him. "Thank you, Jack" I whispered. He smiled, "You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow then, Goodnight, Elsa." He got into his car and he waved goodbye and drove off with a smile on his face.

I opened the front door to face Kristoff and Anna. Oh dear God, help.

"You didn't answer the calls and we were worried, Elsa." Anna glared at me. "You know that I am busy with work, Anna." Anna then smirked. Kristoff raised his eyebrows.

"Busy with work, or busy fucking Jack Frost?" He asked slyly.

_________________________________

Hello! I might update later but depends on my mood.

So, Jack's attitude has changed and a new character has been introduced. Alexi Pandri.
A picture of Semifreddo in the multimedia section!
This chapter is rushed so don't execute me for the grammar/spelling mistakes!
Watching Friends best moments right now because why not? It's my favourite show.
Thank you for reading!
- Mariana.