CHAPTER 02: Trying to fill your blank

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

Swara and Naira reached the Naira's school. Naira was admitted to Lower Kindergarten class. Both got down from the car and Swara made her wear school bag and water bottle around her neck.

"I will come to pick you up at afternoon, wait for me here only and don't go anywhere" Swara said to her and kissed her forehead lovingly and even Naira also kissed her back.

"Ok Swala, bye" Naira said while laughing and ran inside being excited.
Swara kept staring at her retreating figure and then she looked down where as her mobile started to ring making her gulp saliva and she picked up without a second late.

"Hello madam, how many times should I call you to receive my answer?" Opposite person asked Swara with loud voice being angry.

Swara removed her mobile from ear from becoming deaf.

"Ragini, I am coming to your home only, please stop yaar! and I know I did wrong by not receiving. You can scold me live but not in call" Swara said in pleading tone.

"Ok come fast, I will take your class" Ragini said from opposite side in ordering tone and cut the call. Ragini was the best friend of Swara and she met her five years back in Mumbai.

Gadodia Mansion

Swara sat inside the car and drove her car towards Ragini's home. She reached her home in 20 minutes. She entered inside and welcomed by her parents.

"Oh Swara beta come inside" Ragini's mother Sharmishta who saw her standing at door step only invited her.

Swara entered inside and took blessings from her.

"God bless you beta. How are you? Where is my cutie pie?" Sharmishta asked while searching Naira behind Swara.

"I am fine Aunty and your cutie pie is also super fine but she is not here. I just left her to school" Swara said while smiling.

"Ohh, when you will bring her. I am missing her so much" Sharmishta said with sad face.

"Aunty, I will bring her next time surely" Swara said with smile.

"How are you Swara beta?" Ragini's father Shekhar Gadodia asked her while coming near her.

"I am fine uncle. How are you both?" Swara enquired about their health.

"See yourself only. By eating your aunty's handmade food, I am becoming fat day by day" Shekhar said while laughing and received fake  glare from Sharmishta. Swara laughed listening him.

"Aunty where is Ragini?" Swara asked not seeing Ragini as in call she was shouting on her but here not seeing anywhere.

"She is getting ready in room. You come and sit. I will bring coffee" Shomi said and turned to go.

"Aunty no, I just finished everything with Naira and I am getting late for office and I will go and call Ragini" Swara said by stopping her.

"Oh sorry! I have totally forgotten. Congratulations beta" Shekhar said while patting her head with appreciation.

"Congratulations beta, really we are proud of you by seeing your success" Shomi said while caressing her cheeks with smile.

"Thank you. It's all because of your blessings, support that I am standing here. I don't know where I would have been if I hadn't got you all three when I was in need" Swara said being emotional.

"We did nothing but it's your hard work and confidence that you are standing on your own and we just helped you. Don't need to say thank you" Shekhar said with smile and Swara gave a small smile by listening him.