CHAPTER 12: Confession

Radhe Krishna

Let's start....

"What happened to my baby?" Swara was rubbing her back to make her calm who was sobbing now.

"Buddy, what happened? Don't you tell to your buddy?" Ragini asked her while caressing her hairs and eyed Swara who signed her not knowing look. Ruhi was just standing by watching them. She also felt bad for seeing them.
Swara broke the hug and saw her hazel eyes which was filled with tears. She wiped her tears and kissed her forehead while cupping her face.

"Now tell me, who made my baby cry? I will punish them" Swara said while trying to pacify her.

"I wanted to see Papa so I went to room by opening but got scared in the dark" Naira told innocently in crying tone. Swara's face fell by listening her, hurt could be all visible on her face. Ragini also looked at her but Swara quickly masked by smiling face before Naira could see and looked at Naira.

"Shhh! You are Papa's brave girl right? So my baby won't cry. You want to see Papa right?" Swara asked her. Naira shook her head innocently making Swara smile.

"Come, I will take you to your Papa" Swara said while picking her in her arms and moved towards upstairs followed by Ragini and Ruhi.

Swara opened the door and switched on the room light where Vihaan's photo was hanging beside Arjun's photo.
Swara stood infront of photo frame and Ruhi also walked towards them with slow step as her heart filled with pain, agony by seeing Arjun's photo. Her eyes filled with tears by seeing his photo after so many years. After his death she never tried to open his photo folder in her mobile because she knew if she kept seeing him then surely kept crying by remembering their memories. Swara moved towards Vihaan's photo after putting Naira down and removed garland from his photo frame. She caressed his face with her hands and smiling through tears in happiness.

"I never imagined that I will see you again infront of me alive Vihaan" Swara said while caressing his face emotionally.

"Now it doesn't matter for me that you forget me or not but it's enough for me that you are alive that too infront of me. I will try my best to make you remember us and then we can live happily with our daughter. If you don't get your memory then also it's not a problem, we can make new memory with our daughter. If you get your memory then you will get very happy by knowing that you have a daughter Vihaan....I mean Sanskar..whatever! But you will always be my Vihaan whom I met at first" Swara said in mind while looking at Vihaan's smiling face.

"Mumma, why are you crying by seeing Papa?" Naira asked her mother innocently. Swara quickly wiped her corner of eyes and looked at Naira with smile.

"No baby, something went in my eyes, I am not crying" Swara said while smiling and picked her up in her arms. Nair bent little towards Vihaan's photo and kissed his photo making Swara smile.

"Mumma, Arush's Chachu looks like a Papa but Papa don't have beard but that uncle has beard" Naira said making Swara silent. Swara was speechless what to answer for her as she couldn't tell the truth and moreover Naira was not in mature age to understand.

"Baby, you go with buddy down and play, I will just come" Swara told her with soft tone while changing topic and signed Ragini through her eyes. Ragini understood her sign and blinked her eyes in assurance.

"Buddy come, I will tell you one interesting story" Ragini said while extending her hands to pick her up.

"Really?" Naira asked her being excited.

"Yes" Ragini said while laughing her by seeing her excitement. Naira went to Ragini and both went downstairs leaving Swara and Ruhi alone. Swara turned towards Ruhi who was standing while staring at Arjun's pic.