CHAPTER 19: Birthday

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

Sanskar, Swara left to zoo with kids after informing his both mothers. Sanskar was very careful about their safety so security guards were following them with safe distance. They roamed around zoo and kids enjoyed by seeing animals and played with some pets which were allowed and then he took them to see aquarium. It became evening to finish wandering around and all came out from aquarium being tired.

"Tired" Sanskar asked while looking at both who nodded their head with tired face.

"Papa, I want ice cream" Naira said by seeing ice cream vendor.

"Chachu, me too" Arush also demanded with Naira.

"Ok, I will bring them for you" Sanskar said and signed to Karl who nodded his head and went to bring ice cream for them.

"Ok, let sit here till ice cream comes" Sanskar said making them sit on wooden bench which was placed inside the park area and both Swara and Sanskar settled beside on each side of them.

Karl brought them ice cream and handed over to kids.

"Venilla" Naira squealed in happiness by seeing it.

"Yes princess" Sanskar smiled and both started to have it. Swara was just gazing at their happy face with content smile. Swara looked down hearing her mobile ringing and looked at caller id as it was from Ragini. Swara excused herself and came aside to receive call.

"Papa" Naira called him in whispering tone and signed him to come near.

Sanskar looked at her with raised eyebrow and then bent little towards her by seeing her sign because he was sitting beside her.

"Tomorrow is Mumma's birthday" Naira whispered making Sanskar widen his eyes.

"Really?" Sanskar asked her with surprise.

"Yes but she won't celebrate it because it makes her remember of Mamu so she starts to cry if anyone wishes her." Naira said in upset tone. Sanskar looked at Swara who was talking with Ragini.

"Don't tell her that I told you" Naira whispered again by seeing Swara with corner of her eyes.

"Ok princess" Sanskar said while giving small smile and after eating all left to home.

Night

Kids were tired so they slept early and all family members were sitting around dining table to have dinner.

"Dad and Bade Papa" Sanskar got everyone's attention and all turned towards him by listening his voice.

"Yes Sanskar" Dp replied.

"I have conference to attend in Bangalore day after tomorrow so I need to attend because it will be very helpful for our company to get projects from foreign countries and expand our brands" Sanskar said while looking at his parents and then at Swara.

"It's good to hear Sanskar. When you are leaving?" Dp asked him being proud of his success.

"Tomorrow evening Bade Papa" Sanskar told.

"Ok take care" DP said and then all resumed their dinner.

Swasan room

It was near to 12 am still Swara was sitting on sofa while working in her laptop as she was checking designs.

Sanskar entered inside after finishing his work and closed the door and then turned to look at Swara who was deeply involved in her work. Sanskar smiled by seeing dedication towards her work.