CHAPTER 23: Surprise or Shock

Radhe Krishna

Let's start....

Sengupta Mansion

Sahil entered inside his mansion angrily and saw glass vase on near by table and threw it on opposite wall by making into pieces with loud sound. By hearing sound all startled in fear by seeing his anger.

"Sahil, what happened?" His father and mother came out by hearing loud sound.

They saw broken vase and then Sahil who was scratching his head in anger.

"Sahil, what happened?" His mother asked him while coming near him.

"She chose that Sanskar Maheswari over me mom" Sahil said in anger tone.

"For this small matter, you are this much angry?" Sahil's mother Sharada asked him.

"Mom, this is not a small matter. You know how much I searched for her and when I finally found her then also I couldn't able to get her now" Sahil said in frustration by hearing his mother.

"It's just that she chose that company and why are you behaving like that she permanently slipped out from our hand" Sharada said while trying to console him.

"No mom, I won't leave that Sanskar Maheswari. I want her at any cost" Sahil said while behaving like a maniac.

"Ok cool! we will plan to get rid of him first and then you will get her easily so now calm and relax" Sharada said while trying to pacify her son who obsessed with Swara.

Karma office

Sanskar was sitting inside his office and Karl entered inside after getting permission.

"Any updates?" Sanskar asked him while lifting his head.

"We contacted the local police station but all details about accident gone missing sir and moreover they concluded it as accident as there were no evidence and closed the case" Karl said making Sanskar stopped his work.

"How they could close the case without investigation?" Sanskar looked at him with confusion.

"They changed the evidence as drunk and drive and closed the case." Karl said making Sanskar clench his fist in anger.

"Make arrangements as we are leaving day after tomorrow and no one comes to know about this except us" Sanskar told him in serious tone while exhaling his breath.

"Yes sir" Karl said and left from there to make necessary arrangements.

"I need to find out about the truth what happened before the accident and after the accident. It's not an accident surely by seeing this" Sanskar said in his mind and then called his PA to talk about business party of collaboration.

Naira Fashion House

Swara who was working in her office got disturbed by a call. She took her mobile and smile formed on her lips by seeing caller id.

"Hello Sanskar" Swara said after receiving the call.

"Hello Swara, I wanted to talk about business party arrangements for tomorrow" Sanskar asked her.

"Yes, even I was about to call you for that only. You can make arrangements and send me the details later" Swara told him.

"Ok" Sanskar said and cut the call.

Swara looked at the caller id which ended now.

"I am eagerly waiting for you Vihaan when you remember us" Swara prayed in her mind with hope.