CHAPTER 20: Unexpected

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

Next day

Swara woke up and got ready before everyone wakes up and then went to prepare tea and coffee for everyone. Workers were surprised to see her in the kitchen so early morning because even Sujata and Annapurna also would enter kitchen around 7.30 am but Swara was present at around 6.30 am which left them surprise.

Swara asked them to send coffee and tea for respective rooms and then she went to wake up her daughter. She entered inside and going towards bed and at the same time she heard her mobile message beep sound. She rushed towards mobile and quickly opened it to see in the hoping of Sanskar's message. She wanted to hear his voice but she was hesitant by thinking what must he thinks about her. Her smile widen by seeing it from Sanskar.

"Good morning!. I have conference at 10 am and will wind up around 2 pm. I will call you after post lunch and say love to my princess"

Swara read Sanskar's message and felt happy by seeing his care.

"Good morning! Eat breakfast before going and waiting for your call" Swara sent back to him.

Sanskar who was getting ready heard his mobile and opened to see Swara's name and then smiled by reading her message. Later he stuffed his things his bag and went out while smiling himself.

Swara made her daughter ready and went downstairs to have breakfast.

She entered dining area where all were already present. She stopped by seeing all and felt nervous by seeing everyone. If Sanskar would have been around then she wouldn't have felt this much nervous but without Sanskar and moreover she was not close with everyone.

"Aru" Naira ran towards Arush getting everyone's attention. All turned back to see Swara who was standing at little distance with nervous smile.

"Swara beta, why are you standing there? come and have breakfast" Sujata called her by understanding her nervousness and hesitation.

Swara gave nervous smile and moved towards empty chair which was beside Uttara. She settled on chair and looked for Naira who was talking with Arush.

"Naira baby, come here" Swara called her with low tone. Naira went to Swara just by one call like a obedient child. Swara made her sit on her lap and served her plate and then started to feed her.

"Swara beta" Annapurna called her softly on which Swara looked at her lifting her head.

"This is your family and you don't need to feel hesitate or nervous. Here we are all your family not only Sanskar. You feel free to ask or do anything and no one can put restriction for you" Annapurna said with warm smile making Swara smile.

"Ji Maa" Swara said with light smile.

After breakfast Swara came downstairs with her bag and Naira's bag. Pari also came with Arush's things.

"Swara, you go office and I will go to drop them" Pari told her.

"No Di, I will drop them on the way" Swara said while denying.

"Swara, what Maa told sometime before? We are family now and Naira is also part of this family and I am doing my children work not anyones" Pari said making Swara feel overwhelmed.

"Thank you Di" Swara gave gratitude smile.
Later she left to her office after bidding bye to them and before not forgetting to take blessings from elders who blessed her with warm heart.

Bangalore
Sanskar reached the venue of conference followed by his PA Priya.

All reputed company CEO's present there and sitting around rectangular table. Sanskar entered followed by Priya getting everyone's attention. Some were surprised to see the youngest business tycon and some were jealous of by seeing his success in short span of time and some were proud of by seeing him and in all that one man was shocked to see him alive and it was none other than Arya Ayyar and CEO of Yash Group of Company. Sanskar took his seat and opened his mobile to check any mails or important messages. Arya was too shocked to react and he came into sense when his PA called him.