CHAPTER 22: Big Day

Radhe Krishna

Let's start....

Sanskar turned back to go inside but stopped by seeing Swara who was standing at balcony door.

"Swara, what are you doing here? You should take rest right?" Sanskar asked her with concern.

"I had enough rest today, I just wanted to take some fresh air so came out. Will you accompany me for 5 minutes?" Swara asked him in requesting tone.

"You don't need to request Swara, just order me" Sanskar said with small laugh.

"Come" He moved towards swing and made her sit on it and then covered her with small comforter so that she couldn't catch cold as it was little chill outside.

Sanskar settled beside her with safe distance. Both sat there while gazing start night without talk. Sanskar was just taking glances of Swara. Se wanted to talk with him by seeing her face which he could read just by seeing it but she didn't seemed to be start the conversation so he initiated the conversation.

"Swara" Sanskar called her softly on which Swara turned towards him.

"Do you want to ask something?" Sanskar asked her making her wonder how did he got to know that she wanted to talk with him.

"Don't be surprised, I got it by seeing you because you asked me to accompany you in this chilly night." Sanskar said making Swara Swara smile.

"I wanted to ask you but not getting how to ask?" Swara said with small chuckle making Sanskar look at her.

"I already told you, no need to hesitate to ask me for anything" Sanskar said again.

"I don't know whether it is right or wrong. Can you stop looking for that unknown caller?" Swara said making Sanskar look at her shockingly.

"I dong want to put your life in danger, Sanskar. I already lost enough so I don't want to loose anyone again" Swara said by reading his mind.

"Swara, nothing is going to happen to anyone. I promise!" Sanskar said with determined tone.

"I afraid of you Vihaan. I don't want to loose you again at any cost" Swara said in her mind.

"Swara, do you trust me right?" Sanskar asked her with hoping eyes while holding her both hands in his making Swara look into his eyes.

"Do you trust me right?" Sanskar asked again not getting any response from her.

"More than anything" Swara said while looking into his eyes truthfully.

"Then you don't need to worry about anything. Leave everything to me and i will take care of it." Sanskar said with small smile.

"But one condition" Swara said with authoritative tone.

"What is that?" Sanskar asked her.

"Give me promise that you don't put yourself in any danger" Swara said while forwarding her hand. Sanskar looked at her for a second.

"Ok promise, I won't put myself in any danger" Sanskar said while putting his hand on her hand. Swara smiled in return and both sat there while gazing at night sku for sometime. Sanskar didn't told her that Sahil was her mother's relative because he didn't want her to live in fear by seeing him everytime as she was going to see him often in Fashion Contest.

"Swara" Sanskar turned while calling because it was getting late but found her sleeping in sitting position. He smiled little and got up from swing. He looked at her who was in deep sleep so he didn't waje her up but slowly lifted her in his arms and carried her inside. He made her lie on bed and covered her with quilt. He closed the balcony door and came inside. He lied on bed and switched off the light.