CHAPTER 10: Growing bond

Radhe Krishna

Let's start....

Flashback continues

It's been 10 days since they came to Bangalore, Swara took care of Vihaan with uttermost care. Vihaan was trying to adjust himself in this new environment and sometimes he used to feel anxious about not knowing anything and tried to put pressure on his mind to remember past but Swara used to make him calm and comforting him. Swara used to cry at night remembering Arjun but kept smiling face infront of Vihaan as she couldn't able to tell about her brother infront of him or show her grief over loosing her brother. She changed her number so that no one could reach her for Vihaan or even for also. Vihaan was getting recovery soon with Swara's care and support. He never asked her about their past life which made her upset or sad because he knew that it must be very painful for her by knowing that her husband who forgot her completely so he understood her feelings. In all these Vihaan started to admire her because of her soft nature, care even Swara was feeling like she found someone who can accompany her like a friend.

Both were having breakfast at morning silently. Vihaan was thinking something deeply and just playing with spoon which was observed by Swara.

"Vihaan, what happened? Food is not tasty?" Swara asked him with soft tone by seeing him and Vihaan looked at her by lifting his head.

"No, it's good" Vihaan said while giving her smile.

"Then why are you playing with food?" Swara asked him with confused face.

"Actually I want to go for a job. So I was thinking that what I used to do before?" Vihaan said making Swara widen her eyes. She totally forgot about it and her throat became dry to answer his question.

"Swara, what I used to do before memory loss?" Vihaan asked her as what she was expecting from him next.

"Before accident, you used to work in fashion house in Darjeeling as a account manager but you left that work as you wanted to shift to Bangalore and told me that you will apply for other company here only" Swara told him perfect made up story which she knitted on the spot. She was cursing herself for lying to him again and again as she couldn't tell him actual truth and Vihaan was just listening her.

"You told that you are going to college then why are you not going now?" Vihaan asked her out of blue.

"How can I go leaving you alone?" Swara said while looking at him.

"Swara, it's been 15 days you skipped your college. You don't worry about me, I am perfectly fine, all thanks to your care. I will apply here for some other companies and you don't need to skip college because of me. I am absolutely fine" Vihaan told her with genuine smile which brought small smile on her lips after so many days.

"Ok, I will go from tomorrow" Swara said with small smile.
They finished their breakfast and Swara went to kitchen to wash dishes and Vihaan sat on sofa while opening laptop to check job vacancies.

"Swara, do you remember where I saved my documents?" Vihaan asked making Swara stopped her work in middle out of shock. She was dumbfounded by listening him and Sweat formed on her forehead not knowing what to reply for him.

"Vihaan, you saved all your documents in your laptop which was lost in accident. I don't know anything because you kept all your things with you and moreover you kept it as a confidential because of some reason" Swara said with holding her breathe.

"Ohhh!" Vihaan said simply with upset tone.

"We just got married two months before only and you left after our marriage so your things are not here" Swara said while coming near him with fidgeting her fingers in nervous.