CHAPTER 03: Meeting arranged by Fate

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

Next day
Maheswari Mansion

All were gathering at dining table to have morning breakfast after morning Arati.

Sanskar came down after getting ready in office suit.

"Chachu" Arush shouted excitedly by seeing Sanskar and ran towards him by stepping down from his chair as he missed him so much since two days as Sanskar was busy in work and used to go early and came late home so he couldn't spend much time with him.

Sanskar smiled little by seeing his happiness whom he couldn't refuse for anything. Sanskar picked him up in his arms and moved towards dining table.
Sanskar made him sit on his chair and he himself settled on beside chair.

"Chachu, will you drop me to school today?" Arush asked him making puppy face.

"Aru, chachu has office and I will come to send you school. Don't bother chachu" Parineeta said while trying to make him understand.

"No Mumma, I want him to meet my new friend, she became my cute little sister, see still I have her Rakhi" Arush said cutely while showing his hand which still had Rakhi which was tied by Naira and ll smiled seeing that.

"New friend?" Sanskar asked him curiously because he doesn't like girls and never made girls friends easily so he got surprised even whole family also got surprised by listening him.

"Yes, her name is Naira. She joined our school 1 month back as she shifted from Bangalore." Arush said with excitement as well as beaming with happiness while telling about her.

"Champ as I know you won't like girls then how did you make friendship with her?" This time Laksha asked him curiously while looking at him who was sitting opposite to him.

"She was sitting alone in one bench as she was new to our school so she didn't have any friends then some of girls tried to bully her and trying to snatch her things. I felt so sad for her by seeing her getting bullied and got angry by seeing those girls so I went to protect her from those bully girls. She is very nice and cute also. We became friends. On Raksha Bandhan day she brought Rakhi and tied to me then I became her best friend cum brother" Arush completed whole story of their friendship to brother sister relationship. All got amused as well as happy for them.

"You did a great job champ" Laksha said while praising him.

"Then I need to meet her definitely because you made friendship with her then she must be very special" Pari said while chuckling.

"Champ, I have urgent meeting today so I need to go out of the city. I will come to pick you up at afternoon definitely" Sanskar said after sometime when Arush finished his talking.

"Promise?" Arush said looking at him with hoping eyes.

"Promise" Sanskar said with small smile.

Sanskar went to meeting with Fashion Board Committee where the meeting was held at the out of the city.

All were present there already except Board Chairman and Sanskar also entered inside followed by Priya. Sahil looked at Sanskar who was sitting opposite to him but Sanskar didn't care about him. Even Board Committee head Mr. Arnav Suraina also entered followed by his PA.

"You can proceed now" Arnav said while taking his head seat. One by one  five company gave presentation and then it was Sanskar from Karma who presented the theme of the event which impressed everyone. Even Sahil also gave good presentation.

After sometime Arnav discussed with his PA and other board members.

"Well, everyone have presented good theme but we can only able to give this tender to one company. But this time we have decided to give this tender to two company because of both companies presentation was very good and attractive. We know both company can't get the winner so it depends on the winner with which company they want to collaborate. We are hoping to work together and make it successful" Arnav said looking all.