CHAPTER 21: Father-Daughter

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

It was evening, Arav came to check Swara as Sanskar asked him to check once again for his assurance because Swara denied to go hospital. Arav entered inside along with Sanskar. Both stopped at the door only by seeing Ruhi who was talking with Swara.

Ruhi got up by seeing both. Arav moved towards Swara still staring Ruhi who turned her face other side to avoid him.

Arav checked her and changed her bandage.

"You will be fine in two days completely" Arav said while getting up.

"Thank you" Swara said with small smile and in return Arav also gave return smile.

"I will be at downstairs" Arav said and went out after glancing Ruhi once.

"Swara, you take rest. I will take care of Naira" Sanskar said and went out in search of Naira.

"He will be very happy if he comes to know that Naira is his daughter" Ruhi said while sitting infront of her.

"Yes, but I am afraid to tell him truth. I don't know how to anticipate with this all" Swara said with sign.

"One side that unknown call and another side Sanskar. I fear what he will do if he comes to know that Sanskar is my husband" Swara let out her worries.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine" Ruhi said with light smile.

"Have you given a thought what I said few days back?" Swara asked her with raised eyebrow.

"About what?" Ruhi asked her confusingly.

"About moving on" Swara said while glaring at her.

"I am not forcing you but just think about yourself" Swara said while holding her hands in her hands.

"Arav likes you. I can say by seeing him, just think about him. If you don't like him then also no problem but give second chance to yourself. Bhai won't be happy by seeing you living with his memories and he surely wants you to move on and see you happy" Swara said while trying to make her understand.

After taking for a while, Ruhi came downstairs where all were present. She talked with elders and got ready to leave for home. Arav was silently watching her but didn't dare to talk with with her.

"Arav, drop Ruhi to her apartment while going home" Dp asked him as Arav told them before that he was going home so Dp asked him.

"Ok uncle" Arav agreed without a word because he also wanted that very eagerly. Ruhi cursed herself in mind by not bringing her car. She has to agree because she couldn't deny elders so she nodded her head without a word. Arav's heart was beating with race by the thought of going with her.

Swara, who got bore in room, came out in search of Sanskar and Naira. She went to study room to search Sanskar. She opened his study room but found no one then she went to check Naira. She stopped infront of playroom by hearing laughing sound. She peeked inside to see what was going inside and smile formed on her lips by seeing trio Sanskar, Naira and Arush who were playing while laughing. She stood there while leaning on door by watching this beautiful scene.

"Mumma" Swara came into sense when Naira called her and even Sanskar also turned by listening Naira calling her. Naira ran towards her and Swara kneeled before her and hugged her who jumped in her arms.
Sanskar also moved towards her with smile.

"Mumma, what happened to you? I was scared by seeing this" Naira said while showing her bandage.

"Nothing baby, it's just some scratch. I am absolutely fine and nothing will happen to me when my baby is with me and also your papa" Swara said while kissing her forehead and  whispered last line while eyeing Sanskar.