CHAPTER 23: Little Surprise

Radhe Krishna

There is no proofreading so pardon me for any mistakes and spell. Enjoy reading!

Let's start.....

Next day,

All were sitting around dining table and having breakfast. Today is sunday so all were in home only.

"Bhai, what's today's plan?" Laksha asked making Sanskar look at him.

"We ladies are going for shopping" Uttara said leaving bomb on all men.

"What!" Laksha said while choking water by listening her.

"Then we are going to practice horse riding" Laksha said making all ladies look at their partner with awe.

"We are not going anywhere and we are accompanying with them for shopping" Sanskar said making Laksha's mouth wide open.

"Heyyy!" Uttara stuck out her tongue towards Laksha by hearing Sanskar.

"Bhaiiii" Laksha whined like a small child by listening him.

All reached shopping mall and ladies entered inside the jewelry section and Sanskar, Laksha, Adarsh and Arav were helping them. Ruhi and Ragini also joined them later. Sanskar made sure that they were guarded by security guards who were in disguise like customer.

"Papa" Naira came running while calling Sanskar who was talking in call.

Sanskar turned back by hearing Naira's call and cut the call by seeing her.

"Yes princess" Sanskar kneeled infront of her with smile.

"Papa, come and choose jewelry for me" Naira asked him while holding his hand.

"Ok come" Sanskar got up and picked her up in his arms and then moved towards Swara where she was looking dress for Naira.

Laksha was indirectly helping Ragini as he couldn't talk directly infront of all.

Ruhi was helping Swara and Arav also joined them.

"Hello" Arav said from behind and both turned back by hearing voice.

"Ohh doctor!" Swara said in teasing tone.

"Swara, call me Arav as we are already family and I feel awkward if you keep calling me doctor as if we are strangers" Arav said making puppy face.

"Ok doctor...sorry Arav" Swara laughed out along with Arav.

"And by the way congratulations!" Arav said wishing her.

"Thank you" Swara replied with smile.

"Mumma" Sanskar along with Naira reached them.

"I brought Papa to choose jewelry for me" Naira said being excited.

"See her, I told her that I will choose for her but she wants you so she went to call you" Swara said by shaking her head.

"Then who will choose best for my princess if her Papa doesn't? Hey na princess!" Sanskar said looking at Naira with supporting her.

"Yes Papa" Naira stuck out her tongue towards Swara making all laugh.

"Ok come" Swara said and moved towards children section.

Ruhi and Arav left behind. Arav looked at Ruhi who was looking around not knowing what to do.

"Ms. Ruhi, if you don't mind, can you help me to choose watch for me. Don't misunderstand me because all would say my choice is very bad so thought to get help from you" Arav said in hoping tone.