CHAPTER 15: Birthday

Radhe Krishna

Let's start.....

Maheswari Mansion

"Mummaaa" Arush ran inside while calling her mother.

"Aru" Pari turned by hearing Arush's voice. Behind Arush, Sanskar and Arav also came inside and saw all ladies of the house who was all dressed up to go to Bose Mansion.

"Hello ladies, you all set to go?" Arav asked while coming inside the house.

"Bhua, this is too much, you haven't asked me anything that you are going to birthday party leaving me?" Arav asked in dramatic tone.

"Ouch" Arav hissed in pain as he got smack on his head by Sanskar for seeing his drama.

"I thought you would be informed before everyone" Sujata said while eyeing Sanskar.

"Bhai, you came so early today?" Uttara asked him in teasing tone.

"Ohh, my work got finished early so I thought why go back to office so directly come to home" Sanskar lied while looking around not meeting their eyes as he couldn't lie if he sees them.

"Ohhh! We thought, you came early because of Naira as you also wanted to join us for birthday party" Pari said in teasing tone which all giggled silently.

"No, Why shouldn't I come? Naira also invited me" Sanskar said avoiding their teasing.

"Who told like that? Badi Maa, Mom, Bhabhi any one told that Bhai shouldn't come to party?" Uttara said in dramatic tone making Sanskar more annoy by their teasing.

"Uttara, don't tease my son. Sanskar you go and come soon, we will be waiting here, Arav you also" Annapurna told them while trying rescue him from all ladies teasings

"Maa, you all go ahead, I and Arav will come after you because it will take some time to get ready and I need to make some calls" Sanskar told them.

"Ok, come soon" Sujata told him.

All left leaving Arav and Sanskar. Laksha already informed them that he would be joining them in Bose Mansion only.

Sanskar moved towards his room and Arav also left to guest room to get fresh up.

Bose Mansion

Living hall was decorated beautifully with flowers and lights, colourful balloons and centre there kept table which was decorated beautifully with decorative things. Naira's friends were already present there but Naira's eyes were searching for Arush, her best friend. Gadodia's also present there already. Swara asked them to keep the Birthday celebration in her home only so Shekhar agreed happily. Swara was talking with guest and Shomi was looking after kitchen things. Shekhar was playing with Naira and other childrens. There is no much guests, just Naira's friends and Swara's office colleagues. Ragini also busy with looking after the necessary things but in all that Swara's eyes were looking at door again and again for someone.

"Nairaaa" Arush shouted loudly while standing getting everyone's attention.

"Buddy" Naira's face brighten up by seeing Arush and Swara also got happy by seeing Maheswaris. Her eyes instantly searched for Sanskar but got disappointed not finding Sanskar. She couldn't show her disappointment on her face and went to greet them through smiling face.

"Namaste Aunty, namaste Di" Swara greeted them heartfully.

"Namaste beta" Annapurna and Sujata greeted her back. Swara hugged Pari and Uttara.

"Namaste Bhabhi, I mean Swara" A voice came from behind and all turned to see Laksha who was standing with smiling face.

"Namaste Laksha" Swara replied with smile. She heard what Laksha said but pretended to be not heard.