CHAPTER 05: Heart Breaking News

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

"Hello Di, Monday Naira's birthday so we held small celebration of her birthday in home with family and friends. We wanted to invite you as we are new here so Naira doesn't have so many friends. She is close with Arush only and wanted Arush to join in her birthday. I know you all must be busy but if you don't mind at least for Naira's sake..." Swara was interrupted by Pari.

"Swara, you are calling me Di it means we are sisters right? If you are my sister then how could you think that we won't come? We don't mind anything. About Naira, we all loves her like Arush. On her birthday, it is most special day for her then shouldn't we attend her birthday celebration? of course we will come" Pari said with smile.

"Thank you Di. You all should come" Swara said with satisfaction smile.

"Yeah sure" Pari said.

"I will send address later to you" Swara told her and cut the call after bidding bye.

Swara looked at her daughter who was was looking at Swara. Swara showed thumps up to her making her jump in happiness.

Pari hung up the call and looked at all who were looking at her.

"Woh Naira's mother called to invite Naira's birthday celebration on Monday" Pari told them.

"It's Bhai Birthday also" Laksha said being excited but got silent by seeing Sanskar as Sanskar won't celebrate his birthday for some reasons.

"Sorry" Laksha whispered slowly and then looked at Pari.
All were silent and thought to light up the moment.

"Bhabhi, you mentioned her mother name as Swara...do you know her?" Laksha asked her because he wanted to see reaction on Sanskar's face by listening Swara name. He knew his brother was desperate to know about her about whom they are talking but wouldn't ask anything.

"Yes, We met thrice. First time she came to pick up Naira and second time in School and yesterday at Mall as they came to shop for Naira's birthday celebration" Pari gave complete information to them making all male surprised as well as amused.
Sanskar let out relief sign by listening her. Laksha chuckled by seeing him getting relax.

"Ohh, I thought Fashion Designer Swara Bose" Laksha said casually.

"Yes, she is the one" Uttara said making all male shocked yet surprised but most shocked person was Sanskar

"What?" Laksha choked water by listening her and then looked at Sanskar who was sitting silently with blank face.

"Sorry" Laksha said with sheepish smile while looking at all.

"Ragini, you are dead!" Laksha said under his breathe.

"We never knew that she is married and have daughter also. We thought she is just 20 by seeing her in award function" Adarsh said with chuckle.

"Even we also got surprised by seeing her. We first thought that she must be Naira's sister, later got to know that she is Naira's mother" Pari told with chuckle.

Sanskar felt pinch in his heart by knowing that she is married woman and having daughter. His heart felt broken unknowingly. Laksha was just observing Sanskar with corner of his eyes as he knew his brother must be broken by knowing it. Laksha knew Sanskar never liked any girl, first time he liked Swara but she was also not in his fate. He felt sad for his brother and thought that his brother could get a girl in his life finally and Swara would make his brother's life colourful if she comes but he didn't expected such heart breaking truth about her.

"But pity her, she lost her husband at such young age and raising her daughter alone" Sujata said with sad tone.

"We must appreciate her, she is a strong woman who is running company and raising her daughter alone" Annapurna said.