⤏1⤎

"We are moving out"
Those were the first words that shocked me and destroyed me completely. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave my friends behind. What if they forget me?

--A little bit earlier--

I had just come home and my parents wanted to have a serious talk with me so we sat at the living room.
"Brandi...we must move out" Dad announced me. It must have been a joke but no.. we were really going to move out.
*Brandi: B-But why??
*Mom: Your dad's job hasn't been going well lately so he must find a new one.
*Brandi: Can't you guys just go so I stay here alone??
*Mom: Brandi no it's too dangerous.
*Brandi: Please! I want to stay here I will do anything! I can't just leave my friends behind!!
*Mom: We will transfer you to a new school there don't worry
*Brandi: I don't want to! Could I at least stay with Christine here while you guys are there?
*Dad: Brandi no that's the final answer!

Dad had shouted at me and I was so furious so I went to my room and locked myself in there. I started texting my best friend Christine. Christine and I have been friends for almost 8 years. We met at middle school and she had always been there for me. Soon in high school we met our friend group, Christine was quite popular and I always thought people used her to be popular like her, especially Katherine she just talked behind her back when me and Christine weren't around. Our other friend Ben told us everything. Oh and we also had Sally which was Katherine's best friend, she was quite nice but sometimes she could be so mean. Christine is kind of the leader of our friendgroup and she tries hard enough so everyone can get along. Christine is also friends with everyone but Im the quiet one and I don't have a lot of friends but Christine often invites me to other stuff her other friends have called her.
After I had told Christine the whole situation we decided to tell our friendgroup too so Christine sent a message to gain everyone's attention and I made my announcement. Katherine was being sarcastic and saying mean things towards me and Christine told  Katherine to stop this behaviour. Christine and Ben worried the most, Katherine and Sally didn't care much..
After some minutes my mother had come to my room and we had a small talk about the move. "Well since school is ending in a week because of summer we will move out in 2 weeks and in September you will get signed up in a new school" I said okay and she left to make dinner. I told Christine the news.
!Christine: <Well at least we have 2 more weeks to hang out, im going to miss you a lot..>
!Brandi: <Yeah me too>
We speaked a little bit more with messages and then I went to eat a little. I couldn't eat because I was too sad with those sudden news. I went up to my room and got ready for bed.

                     --2 weeks later--

It was the time to move out. Christine had helped me prepare my suitcases. Since Christine was my neighbor and she lived across me she came towards my house to hug me for the last time and wish me a good trip.

"Im going to miss you so much,stay safe and please make sure we still talk to each other!" Christine told me

Christine told me. "Of course!" I told her so she doesn't worry. We said our goodbyes hugged for a long time and then I left. I saw her waving at our car. I was lost in my thoughts and I was overthinking the situation. I was anxious about this.