⤏16⤎

I woke up pretty badly and I don't know why, I just didn't have any motivation and the courage to get up from bed. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 11:30am. I tried to get up from bed but still couldn't. I heard footsteps coming to the room. I turned around with sleepy eyes and saw that it was.. RYUJIN?? I jumped up from bed and rubbed my eyes.
*Brandi: What are you doing here?!
*Ryujin: Nothing. Just checking up on you.
*Brandi: What the heck? Get out of here.
*Ryujin: Okay but first let me see your hand.
*Kai: Ahem.. Ahem.. she told you to leave.
*Ryujin: It'll only take a bit.
*Brandi: Why do you even need my hand for?
*Ryujin: Just give it to me so I can check something.
As she was about to grab my hand, Kai stopped her and told her to leave. Ryujin glared at him and left quietly. I was sitting in Kai's bed confused as to why Ryujin wanted to check my hand. I brushed it off and finally got out of bed. It was kind of embarrassing sleeping so many hours in someone's else's bed but Kai told me that it was okay. I got up from bed to wash up. Kai had already made breakfast and he served me when I got out of the bathroom. As I was walking to the table to eat I felt dizzy and the room was spinning. I passed out and just before I blacked out I saw Kai smirking and staring down at me.
                             --Ryujin POV--
This son of a b** has done something to Brandi, I could tell from her eyes. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Sungho.
*Sungho: Yoo what's up?
*Ryujin: Nothing, did something happen?
*Sungho: Not really I just wanted to check up on you, you seemed kinda off these days.
*Ryujin: Oh, well thanks.. I'm fine.
*Sungho: Boss said we have another mission tomorrow night, do you have all the information?
*Ryujin: Yeah,don't worry about it.
*Sungho: Alrighty then, I guess I shouldn't bother you anymore.
*Ryujin: Uh Sungho-
*Sungho: Yeah?
*Ryujin: 𝐼 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑘.
                           --Kai POV--
As Brandi came out of the bathroom the drugs started becoming more strong. She eventually fell down and passed out. I approached her and kneeled down looking at her while smiling. It was like she was sleeping. God she was so beautiful. I removed some parts of her hair out of her face. I picked her up and went to the couch. She was laying on top of me passed out. I hugged her and held her tight. We stayed like that for a bit and I started patting her head. The drugs should wear off in like 8 hours max. So I had the whole day to pleasure myself. "I wish it hadn't been like that but I can't bear the thought of you being with anyone else, especially 𝙝𝙚𝙧." I said loudly enough not knowing if she was able to hear me. That damn drug dealer took many money but I think it was worth it. I didn't even use a big quantity and she passed out like an angel. Even though I payed a lot for these drugs I had a lot left hidden. I better be careful with it. I started kissing her neck. Why couldn't she be mine? I wish things were different. I wish she would know how I felt about her. I put my hand on her thigh. No. This is wrong. I can't do it. I'll just hold her a little bit more and then put her to bed. I can't do it without her consent for my own desires.
                        --Ryujin POV--
I was waiting at a parking lot where no one was usually parking there. I waited near my motorcycle till Sungho arrived. Then I saw a black luxurious car approaching and parking near me. Of course it was Sungho. He loved to flex. He got out of the car quickly and came to me.
*Sungho: Are you sure this is really the case?
I nodded.
*Ryujin: Don't tell anything to Boss or anyone from our organisation. It will just be us two as partners if you accept. Nobody else should know about this. If you don't accept you're gonna have to keep your mouth shut so I can do my work alone even if anything happens.
*Sungho: Okay, I'll help you out since we agreed to do everything together. Partners in crime.
I smiled at Sungho's words. He was really courageous and I was glad I met someone like him. He is really special to me.
*Sungho: I just need a little bit of information so I can know what I can do.
*Ryujin: Alright so basically I think someone is under the influence of drugs without their consent. Like they were forced or something.
*Sungho: Is that "someone" special to you, that's why you want to rescue them ?
I stayed quiet for a bit and then I nodded.
*Sungho: Alright I'm not going to question a lot about that person expect their appearance so I know what they look like.

I started describing to Sungho how Brandi looked like. How beautiful she was. I couldn't resist this feeling. Honestly I don't even know if she's into girls but I hope she is. I want to treat her good and make her mine. I want to make her happy. I want to treat her the best.
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫.
*Sungho: So when do we start?
*Ryujin: Tonight.