⤏13⤎

-Ryujin POV-
Once me and Sungho arrived we tried to figure out a way to get in. Our boss gave us three options: 1) Distract the security guards in front with fake drugs or 2) Sneak in through the roof or a window and 3) Our unit can create a big distraction so all the security guards exit the building.
*Sungho: I think we should just sneak in and do it quietly.
*Ryujin: Yeah I agree but if something goes wrong we should consider the other two options.
*Sungho: Okay, let's do this.
We informed out boss what we would do and told our unit to watch over us and be ready for anything. The mansion was huge and had three floors so we decided to get in from the third floor window. Sungho went in first and gave me a sign to come in too. We were in a big bedroom. The place was full with security guards. Boss told us that the customer was out to dinner so the only thing we had to worry about was security guards. The office where the documents were, was across the bedroom. I had some bang snaps with me so I could use them for distraction. They weren't a lot so I had to be careful on when I would use them. We went near the office when guards weren't looking. There was another one protecting the office. I used my bang snaps to distract him away from the office. Me and Sungho quickly went inside with a lockpick and closed the door quietly. "Alright now search for the code, Boss told me that the key would be in the safe" I whispered to Sungho. We searched the whole room and found the code in a book. We opened the safe and saw a key for the drawer where the documents where. Before we could find it, it was hidden pretty well with money.
*Sungho: Well this was easy!
Both me and Sungho laughed but when we tried to open the drawer it wouldn't open. Sungho who was holding the key looked at me. We stared at each for a bit and then I decided to try for myself. It still wouldn't open. Me and Sungho looked at each other and sat to think for a moment. "I'm going to contact Boss" I told him. He nodded and then I talked with Boss.
*Ryujin: Boss, we got a key from the safe but the drawer didn't open.
*Boss: It's probably a fake one, search the whole house for it.
*Ryujin: Alright, we'll need a distraction. While everything was getting ready, me and Sungho decided to come up with a plan. We had planned to be in the same floors together but search rooms separately, on our own. Boss had told us that it might be under some plants or a rug, so as soon as the distraction started me and Sungho headed out. We searched the third floor quickly since we didn't have much to search when we had already been here. All the security guards were outside. That's what we thought at least. After going downstairs on the second floor, Sungho went to the storage room and I went to another master bedroom. After searching for a long time I finally found the key under the bedding. I went out to inform Sungho but I saw him in trouble. He was hiding and there was a security guard that was heading towards him. He was about to get caught.
                          -Brandi POV-
It was 2am, I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to drink a cup of water. I went to my bedroom and stared at the ceiling while trying to sleep again. I still couldn't sleep so I decided to text Ryujin to see if she was sleeping or not. I texted her and then I scrolled through Instagram while waiting for Ryujin to text me back. After 10 minutes I saw that Ryujin wasn't replying so I decided to try to sleep again and eventually I fell asleep.
                         -Ryujin POV-
I was about to help Sungho but then my phone buzzed. The guard heard my phone and looked at the hallway. I was hiding and then I used my bang snaps to lure him out of the storage room. Sungho came out from his hiding spot and came to me. I told him that I got the key and then we went upstairs to the office quietly. "Thanks for that back there" Sungho told me. I gave him a thumbs up and then we continued the mission. I opened the drawer and searched for the documents, when I found them I gave them to Sungho to take a picture of them and print them. As we were using the office's printer we heard footsteps approaching.
*Ryujin: Are you done yet?
*Sungho: Almost, I have one page left.
*Ryujin: Quick!
Sungho tried to hurry up and I started preparing our ropes to climb down from the window the office had. After I did that, I checked if everything was in place like we had never been here and nothing happened. As soon as Sungho was done we left quickly. Our unit told us to come fast because security guards were coming our way. We hurried up and made it on time. We drove to our base and Boss was there to greet us.
*Boss: Good job Ryujin and Sungho I'm very proud of you two, especially you Ryujin, you are so young yet so good at keeping your identity a secret.
*Ryujin: Thank you so much.
Me and Sungho looked at each other and did our handshake.
"Mission accomplished!" Me and Sungho said and then we went to check the documents and celebrate. While me and my unit were searching through our customer's documents we discovered that he was taking drugs from someone else.
*Boss: So that's why he hasn't contacted us in a while. But... Did something go wrong that he doesn't want our drugs anymore?
I stayed for a little bit more to help my unit and my boss and then I was dismissed. I went home and layed in bed. I checked my phone and saw that Brandi had texted me. I answered her texts since I had already opened the message. After that I changed and went to sleep. It was a tiring day.