⤏8⤎

I turned around and it was a guy. I would say he might have been in his early 20s. He looked older than me. He greeted me and asked me to dance. I felt a little bit uncomfortable so I shaked my head saying no. He insisted and took me by the hand. He was touching my hips and he tried to dance with me. I took his hands of my hips. He looked kinda mad. I quickly left and went to one of the rooms where it was quiet so I would make a phone call. The same man followed me.
*??: Why are you avoiding me beautiful lady?
He had trapped in one of the rooms and some other guys came guarding the door. I screamed but no matter how much I shouted nobody could hear me with the loud music playing. I tried making a phone call but as soon as he saw my phone he threw it across the room.  I started feeling really scared. I wanted to go out as quickly as I could. I saw that the man was unzipping his pants. I started moving away from him. He smirked at me and told me not to be scared. Suddenly I heard a huge bang on the door. The man went to answer the door. "Who the hell are you?" The man said before he got knocked down. I started feeling very dizzy. Before I passed out I heard someone calling my name. It was a familiar voice. I don't remember anything else after that. When I woke up, I saw that I was in a hotel room.

I checked myself and thankfully I was still in my dress

I checked myself and thankfully I was still in my dress. I felt really dizzy but I tried to get up, I couldn't find my phone anywhere. Suddenly I heard some footsteps approaching the room I was in. I heard the door unlocking and hid in the closet. I was scared. I held my breath while hiding in the closet. I heard a familiar voice but I couldn't think straight so I wasn't able to firgure out who this voice belonged to.
"Huh where is she?" The familiar voice said. After some footsteps I didn't hear anything so I decided to go out of the closet. As soon as I got out, I felt someone grabbing my hand. I screamed but he covered my mouth with his hand while telling me to calm down. He let me go and I turned around to see who it was. It was Kai. I felt relieved but I was on the floor. I still felt dizzy and with all the noises I got a painful headache.
*Kai: Are you okay? Don't worry I wasn't going to hurt you
*Brandi: I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. I was scared
*Kai: It's fine, don't worry, you're safe.
*Brandi: Kai...
I couldn't talk, my head was killing me, I felt like throwing up. Before I could say anything I threw up. Kai got a bunch of towels and cleaning products. He helped me up, cleaned me and put me to bed. He cleaned the mess that I made. He gave me his clothes to change into, so with his help I went to the bathroom to change. He gave me a big comfortable hoodie which I really liked. After I came out, he put me to bed and he sat besides me.
*Kai: I got you some painkillers and food
*Brandi: Thank you so much Kai, for everything.
*Kai: You're welcome!
*Brandi: Kai.. Can you please tell me what happened?
Kai sighed and started explaining.
*Kai: I was in the club that night and I saw you being dragged so I followed them. I knew this wasn't going to be good. I informed my friends that I will be right back. I knocked down the guys that were guarding the door. I went to the room and the guy was unzipping his pants, I punched him, you were passed out. I picked you up and started running towards my car, your friends were worried. Keeho asked me where I was taking you so I told him that I will be taking you in a hotel room. Long story short I went to the market that was working 24hours and now we are here.
*Brandi: Ugh.. Thanks Kai. I thought this night was going to be amazing..
*Kai: It's okay don't worry
I asked Kai where was my phone but he didn't answer. I asked him again and again. Then I looked up to him, blushing and smiling at me.
*Brandi: Kai?? Hello??
*Kai: Oh! W-What?
*Brandi: My phone
*Kai: Oh right it's there.
Kai pointed to the drawer. I took my phone and checked the time. It was 2:30am.
*Kai: Uh.. 2 hours I think
I texted my parents that I would be staying with a friend. Me and Kai ate some food and we talked a lot. Out of the blue he hugged me. I asked him why he did it and he said he thought I needed a hug.
*Kai: I think you should go to to bed now.
*Brandi: Yeah, but where will you sleep?
*Kai: On the coach don't worry
*Brandi: Are you sure?
I asked him while yawing
*Kai: Yeah, now let's get you to bed
He tucked me in and I fell asleep right away.