⤏10⤎

The next day my alarm had frightened me so I got up quickly. I didn't have any motivation to dress up nicely so I just put on some pants and Kai's hoodie. I tied my hair in a ponytail and put on a cap. I waved goodbye to my mom and waited outside for Noah.
*Noah: Whoa there, how are you doing?
*Brandi: I'm fine let's just go.
*Noah: Alright..
As soon as we arrived at school the others looked at me with a concern look.
*Olivia: Hey Brandi! How are you?
*Brandi: I'm fine
*Hao: Good to hear that..
Keeho and Hao looked at each other and then looked at Noah, Noah shrugged to show them that he didn't know what was going on. Olivia gave them a death stare and told them to act normal. Olivia hugged me and kept me company. Soon it was time for class. I sat in my seat and then Ryujin came. She had a confused look on her face.
*Ryujin: Interesting outfit today, doesn't seem like you.
I ignored her.
*Ryujin: Ignoring me?
She chuckled. She then smelled Kai's hoodie.
*Ryujin: Hm.. that doesn't smell like you, whose hoodie is it?
*Brandi: One of my friends..
*Ryujin: Ah okay..
After class I saw Ryujin heading towards Kai and I saw them talking. Kai didn't seem so okay though. Ryujin looked annoyed. They started fighting for no reason. I didn't have the energy to interrupt but I did it anyways. I approached them and asked them what was going on. "Nothing." Kai said. Ryujin eventually left.
*Kai: Oh! I see you are wearing my hoodie.
*Brandi: Yeah its comfortable, thanks for letting me have it.
*Kai: Of course, no problem!
*Brandi: Is that why Ryujin came to you?
*Kai: Oh uh..
Kai didn't want me to get sad about it but I knew that Ryujin did it for this reason, I just didn't know why since we don't talk that much and it looks like she hates me. Me and Kai hanged out until lunchtime. Ryujin stared at us the whole time. I started walking towards my locker to pick up some books for class. After picking up my books I closed the locker and saw Ryujin leaning on the other lockers near mine. I got scared at first but then I asked her what was she doing. She just looked at me and didn't answer. "Whatever" I said and left. She grabbed my wrist to stop me. I looked back at her.
*Ryujin: What.. are we?
*Brandi: Huh?
*Ryujin: What are we?
*Brandi: What? What do you mean?
*Ryujin: Are we friends?
I stopped for a second to think about my answer but I wasn't sure what we were.
*Brandi: I don't know... I guess just classmates.
She just stared at me and left.
                           -Ryujin POV-
For some reason Brandi was just... different. She was different from other girls and guys. Something about her just made me stay. I wanted to protect her. I wanted to make her mine.
                           -Brandi POV-
I don't know what was Ryujin thinking but one thing that still makes me think is why she acted like that. I spent the rest of the day talking with Kai and Keeho. At lunchtime I noticed Stacy staring at me and Kai but when she saw that I noticed her she walked away. "That was weird" I said under my breath. "What?" Kai asked. "Nothing" I told him. Me and Stacy haven't talked for a long time. I wanted to check up on her and catch up so after our class together I spoke to her.
*Brandi: Hey Stacy!
*Stacy: O-Oh! Hey Brandi..
*Brandi: How are you? Is everything okay?
*Stacy: Yeah.
For some reason she looked like she didn't want to talk to me. I recommend going out after school but she declined saying she had a lot of homework. After saying that she left. It was kind of weird. I don't know of she had to go somewhere or because she didn't want to talk to me. I sighed and left the classroom. I saw Ryujin waiting for me. "Looks like Kai is busy with someone else" Ryujin said. She pointed at Kai. I saw him talking with Stacy. "I don't mind" I told her. As I was about to leave she grabbed my wrist. I stared at her, waiting for her to speak.
*Brandi: What is it?
*Ryujin: Let's hang out.
*Brandi: Oh but I-
Before I could finish what I was saying she started walking while still holding my hand. I didn't have any choice but to follow her.
                                -Kai POV-
Stacy came to me with a bright smile on her face. She started talking to me and wouldn't stop. She kind of interrupted my meeting with Brandi but I didn't want to be rude to her so I didn't say anything. She wouldn't let me leave. I turned my head to see if Brandi has left the classroom and saw Ryujin talking to her and then grabbing her. What was she doing? Stacy caught me staring at them. She got annoyed. "Are you even listening?" Stacy said. I reassured her that I did listen to her. When I looked back at the place where Brandi and Ryujin were, they were gone. Ryujin is starting to become an obstacle between me and Brandi... If I don't do something quickly I might lose her...
                           -Brandi POV-
*Brandi: Where are we going? Why are you acting like this?
She didn't answer. I tried to get her hand off mine but she held me tight. She brought me to the back of the school. We sat at a bench.
*Ryujin: We have 15 minutes before class starts.
*Brandi: Okay...? But I still have to get my books and leave the ones I'm carrying.
*Ryujin: Don't worry too much. Also sorry for being weird.
*Brandi: It's okay, I guess... but do you have something to tell me?
*Ryujin: Not really... I just wanted to hang out with you.
That was weird. Ryujin was acting weird. I mean, we have only talked a few times, but we still didn't know much about each other but I guess it was time to get to know each other more. We talked for quite a long time that I hadn't realized that I didn't attend class. Ryujin and I became more close. She wasn't as bad as I thought... I enjoyed her company. I decided to leave but before I left, Ryujin asked me if I had fun. I smiled at her and nodded. I went back inside the school. The hallways were empty. Everyone was at class expect one person. Kai. I went to my locker to leave my books and I was just walking around. I wasn't planning to go to class since there were only 5 minutes left. I saw Kai being anxious while searching for something or someone. Then I remembered that the class I had right now was with Kai. "What is he doing in the hallways all by himself?" I thought to myself. He saw me and came running towards me.
*Kai: Where were you?? You had me worried!
*Brandi: Kai, I'm fine. Why are you here?
*Kai: I was worried about you so I didn't attend class. Are you sure you're okay?
*Brandi: Yes Kai Im fine. That's very nice of you but you shouldn't have done this.
He whispered something under his breath but I didn't understand what.