⤏15⤎

The next day I went to school trying not to think about what Keeho said, I didn't want to be dramatic about it so I decided to just go normally with my day. I then saw Kai waiting for me at my locker so I went and greeted him.
*Kai: Hello Brandi!
*Brandi: Hello!
*Kai: Someone told me to give you this.
*Brandi: Oh.. what is this?
*Kai: It's a letter for you.
*Brandi: Oh thanks I guess.. mag I know from who?
*Kai: Uh.. it's anonymous.
*Brandi: Oh okay then.
Kai gave me a small envelope that had hearts on it and it was a love letter. Behind the letter it was written something else:

I was reading while I was walking to class then I bumped on someone

I was reading while I was walking to class then I bumped on someone. I lifted my head up and saw Ryujin.
*Brandi: Oh! I'm sorry..
*Ryujin: It's fine don't worry about it. Let's go to class.
*Brandi: Okay.
We walked to class and when we sat down I continued reading the letter before I prepared for the lesson.
*Ryujin: Are you going to keep reading that?
I didn't pay much attention to Ryujin because all my attention was on the letter.
"If you want to find out who I am meet me at-"
Before I could finish reading the letter Ryujin took the letter from my hands and ripped it.
*Brandi: What the hell Ryujin I was reading that!
Ryujin glared at me and threw the ripped paper in the trash can. She seemed kinda mad so I didn't talk to her again but I was really annoyed by what she did. I didn't talk to her at all after that. At lunch, Kai asked me what's wrong and why I was angry. I explained to him what happened and he was surprised.
*Kai: Why would she do that?
*Brandi: I don't know! But I was about to learn the location where I could meet this person!
*Kai: It's okay, I will tell him not to go to the meeting spot.
*Brandi: Okay, tell him that I'm sorry I can't make it.
*Kai: I will
He gave me a smile and left. I wonder who that person was. I really wanted to find out. Maybe Kai will tell me! If he doesn't I can try persuading him! He knows that person! He was the one that delivered the letter to me! I felt bad for what happened to the letter because that person might think I hate them! I just hope that person understands my situation...
                          --Kai POV--
I smiled at Brandi and immediately went looking for Ryujin. I knew where to find her. She was behind the school, sucking on a lollipop.
*Kai: Hey!
*Ryujin: Hm?
*Kai: What's your problem?!
*Ryujin: Oh hey lover boy.
*Kai: Stop calling me that. Why did you rip that letter?
*Ryujin: Oh that stupid letter of yours won't work, I saved you from rejection.
*Kai: My letter? What are you talking about?
*Ryujin: You heard me.
*Kai: It's not mine! I did not write that letter!
*Ryujin: Oh stop lying already, don't you remember we have classes together? I saw you writing it in Geography class!
*Kai: That was something else..
*Ryujin: Yeah okay, then who wrote it?
*Kai: ...
*Ryujin: That's what I thought.
*Kai: Whatever, just don't tell Brandi.
*Ryujin: I won't, under one condition.
*Kai: What is it?
*Ryujin: Stop trying to take Brandi away from me.
*Kai: I'm not, plus I know your dirty little secret.
Ryujin paused for a bit and stared at me. Then she laughed a bit.
*Ryujin: What secret?
*Kai: You think I don't know what you're doing? Going to people's house, stealing docu-
Before I could continue she grabbed me and held a small knife to my neck.
*Ryujin: I don't know what you're talking about but don't you dare accuse me of crimes I never committed. Stay away from Brandi or it won't end well for you.
I was shocked. I just nodded and she let me go. So, she is a thief! I was correct but.. how can I report her? She will know it was me. Before she left she turned to me and said: "Don't do anything stupid". I was left alone at the back of the school. I didn't know what to do but I must protect Brandi no matter what!
                         --Brandi POV--
Class was boring as always and the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about who wrote the love letter. It was amazing, it had such beautiful words for me. I felt really loved by that mysterious person. It's such a shame though that I didn't find out who it was. Ryujin was waiting for me after class. I glared at her and left. I just didn't want to talk with her. As I was walking I felt someone grabbing my hand to stop me. I looked back and it was Ryujin. I tried to break free from her grip but she just didn't want to let go.
*Ryujin: Brandi please..
*Brandi: Just let me go, Ryujin!
People were starting to stare at us and I didn't feel comfortable at all. Then I heard someone shouting, it was Kai!
*Kai: Hey! Let her go!
He broke me and Ryujin apart and he held my hand. Ryujin was giving Kai a death stare as we were leaving. Kai looked back at her but didn't pay much attention. Me and Kai got out of there, we went to an empty hallway.
*Brandi: Kai... you're hurting me.
*Kai: Huh?
*Brandi: Your hand..
*Kai: Oh right! I'm sorry, are you okay?
*Brandi: Yeah, I guess.. thanks.
*Kai: You're welcome! What happened back there?
*Brandi: Nothing much, I just didn't want to talk to Ryujin and she didn't want to let go. 
*Kai: Oh.. well since school is over, would you like to go somewhere so you can take your mind of it?
*Brandi: Yeah, thanks.
Kai brought me to his place and prepared some noodles for us to eat. He gave me a full bowl of noodles to eat.

 He gave me a full bowl of noodles to eat

"Eat well!" He said while smiling at me. He wanted to teach me to play a video game he used to play all the time. I agreed and we started playing together.

 I agreed and we started playing together

It was really fun. Eventually it was late but Kai wanted me to stay with him more. I agreed to stay for the night so I informed my parents. Kai gave me his bed and he would take the couch. I thanked him for today and I fell asleep.