⤏9⤎

In the morning, I woke up at around 11am but I couldn't find Kai. I opened my phone and saw a lot of notifications from friends and family. My head hurt a lot but I managed to get up to go to the bathroom. I cleaned up myself and went to the kitchen, there I saw some pancakes and a little note.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆:
Hey, this is Kai, I made you some breakfast. I will be back soon so don't worry and enjoy your breakfast. There are pills in the kitchen drawer in case you have a headache.
As I read the letter I had the feeling that Kai is acting kind of weird, like he was hiding something but I didn't pay any attention. My stomach growled so I began eating. The pancakes were great! After I finished I put my dish in the sink and I got some water to drink. As I was drinking water, I heard the door unlock. I went to see who it was. I was surprised to see Kai with a mask and a cap. He was breathing heavily. "Kai what happened?" I asked him as I was approaching him. He didn't answer my question and just looked at me with a smile. He reassured me that he was okay. I brushed it off because I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "I'll be right back" He told me. He locked his door. I layed in bed. I decided to talk to Keeho. I hadn't answered any of the messages I received.
!Noah: Brandi, are you okay?
!Olivia: Yeah, we heard what happened
!Keeho: Is Kai treating you good?
!Hao: I hope you're feeling well
There were a lot of direct messages too. The messages were sent this morning.
!Brandi: Hello everyone, I'm okay, I'm currently at a hotel room. Kai is taking care of me. I don't know what will happen next so I will inform you later.
Everyone immediately read the message that I sent. I got a lot of replies back but I decided to mute the groupchat. I stood up near the bed and searched up on the Internet the club that I had visited. I saw some comments from girls who have experienced the same thing. I felt like tearing up and then I felt someone back hugging me.
*Kai: Hey, what's wrong?
I was shocked and I didn't answer him. He took a look at my phone. Once he realized what I was doing he took my phone and closed it.
*Brandi: H-hey!
*Kai: Don't search up things that will make you sad.
I didn't make eye contact with him. I kept staring down. I sighed, took my phone and sat on a chair near the bed with my arms crossed.
*Brandi: What now?
*Kai: Huh?
*Brandi: What will we do now?
*Kai: Uh...
*Brandi: Kai where are we?
*Kai: At a hotel, a little bit further from the club.
*Brandi: You can drive right?
*Kai: Yeah why?
*Brandi: I want to go home.
*Kai: Oh, uh..
Kai tried to say something to me but he eventually decided to not say anything. Kai lent me a bag to put my belongings into. He was getting ready. We went to his car and as he opened the door the door I noticed a bruise on his hand. When we got into his car I asked him about the bruise, he hid it and started driving without saying anything. The ride home wad silent. When we arrived I went out of the car while he was looking at me leaving. I turned back at him and told him: "If you need anything text me" with a reassuring smile. He nodded and drove off.
I took a deep breath and went inside to my house. Fortunately only my mother was home. She asked me where I had been and whose clothes I was wearing. I explained to her the whole situation and I told her to keep it a secret from my dad. She agreed after some time of trying to convince her. I went to my room to get changed. I put Kai's clothes in the bag that he had lent me. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I didn't do much that day. I didn't talk to anyone. I stayed in my room the whole day. My parents kept checking on me. I drew for hours and slept early. The next day, I woke up at 10am. I decided to text Kai so we would meet up to give his clothes. We decided to meet at the park at 12pm. I got ready, informed my parents and headed out to meet up with Kai. When we met I tried to give his belongings back but he didn't accept the hoodie. He told me to keep it and that he had a lot of hoodies.
*Kai: Hey by the way.. how are you feeling?
*Brandi: I guess I'm fine..
*Kai: If you need anything just call me okay?
*Brandi: Okay
I left I didn't have the energy to talk with many people. As I was returning from home I saw Noah. He waved at me and came towards my direction.
*Noah: Hey! How are you doing?
*Brandi: Hi, fine I guess, what about you?
*Noah: Oh I'm okay. Are you sure you're okay after last night?
*Brandi: Yes please don't remind me.
*Noah: Right.. Sorry
*Brandi: Anyways I need to head home see you later
*Noah: Okay bye!
As soon as I entered my house I went straight up my room and laid in bed. My father came into my room and asked me if I needed anything, I told him no. Before leaving my room he told me that someone was at the door for me. I sighed. "Ugh who is it now" I thought. When I opened the door I saw Olivia,Noah,Keeho and Hao. Olivia hugged me tightly with a few tears in her eyes.

*Olivia: Brandi!! I'm so sorry I dragged you into this mess

*Olivia: Brandi!! I'm so sorry I dragged you into this mess. I'm sorry I couldn't be here for you.
*Brandi: Olivia.. It's fine you don't have to apologize.
*Keeho: I got you some flowers
*Hao: I got you the book you wanted for a long time
*Brandi: Guys you didn't have to..
I said while taking their gifts

*Noah: Of course we had! Don't worry about it

*Brandi: Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it.
*Olivia: Alright, we will leave you alone to rest now, just don't forget to text us so we know you are okay!
*Brandi: Yup, thank you again. Bye!
We told our goodbyes and closed the door.
*Mom: Oh my! Those flowers are so pretty!
*Brandi: Yeah, you can put them in a vase or something
*Mom: I will! Would you like them in your room?
*Brandi: Sure
I went upstairs and decided to read the book Hao got me. I really liked it and it was really interesting. I remembered when I went to the library with Hao. It was really fun that day. I fell asleep as I had been reading for 2 hours.