⤏17⤎

--Kai POV--
I had her lay on top of me while I was playing with her hair. I just couldn't get enough. After some minutes I decided to let her go and think of what I should say to her when I wake up. "Should I just confess?" I said to myself. I took a piece of paper and a pen. I sat on the couch in the living room thinking of what to write so I can practice how to say it. She made me really anxious. As I was writing I heard the doorbell. "Who is it at this time?" I thought. It was 10pm. I thought they might be my friends that wanted to come over to hang out but I had already told them that I was busy.  I got up to go and check the door but when I opened it there was no one. I closed it and went to sit back down. Still no one. Then again. I got up fast and opened the door and started shouting holding my phone. "Stop this prank it is getting annoying" I said loudly. When I turned back to go inside my door had been closed. "Shit" I thought. I checked my pockets to see if I had my keys but nothing. "Shit shit shit, Brandi is inside there" I said to myself.

--Ryujin POV--
Me and Sungho agreed to do a common prank distraction there was no need for something extraordinary since Kai was dumb enough to suspect anything dangerous. We did this 3 times. One for me to go inside, one for Sungho to go inside and one to lock him outside. We could hear him talking to himself. The mission had now began. I started searching for Brandi in every room while Sungho erased any traces or evidence that we were here. I found her unconscious on Kai's bed. I checked her pulse. Her heart was beating fast. "How much drugs did this f* give her?" I said to myself. I bet it was the first time Brandi took drugs and it was a big amount for someone's first time. I checked to see if she had any marks and she had a hickey on her neck. I started getting mad but I managed to stay calm to complete my mission and not let things get personal. I picked her up and I told Sungho I found her.
*Sungho: I managed to put a strong lock and everything is done. I think he will be able to get inside in the morning let's just hope he leaves from outside and assumes that Brandi left on her own.
*Ryujin: Yeah.. so how do we sneak out? She's unconscious.
*Sungho: I got a plan.

--Kai POV--
I was locked out of my own house. That was unbelievable. And I don't even know how it happened. I decided to call for one of my friends since it was kinda late to call the key guy to open the door for me. I went and stayed in my friend's house for the night. The next morning I decided to visit my house since I had called the key guy and I was now waiting for him. He arrived 5 minutes late saying he had lots of work to do. He opened the door for me and gave me a spare key just in case. I went inside. Everything seemed in place. I went to my bedroom to check if Brandi was there. She wasn't. I started panicking. "What if she got kidnapped??" I thought to myself. Then it hit me. Right.. Ryujin was suspicious.. maybe she has something to do with this, but how will I find her? I sat on my bed thinking. I looked around the room for a bit and saw a phone. "This doesn't look like mine" I said. It was Brandi's phone. Haha. Nice. Now I found how I'll reach her.  I started searching for Ryujin's contact number. "Huh?" I said to myself. I couldn't find Ryujin's number. Had Brandi deleted everything of Ryujin? No it can't be. I checked some apps and still nothing. I only found Ryujin at kakaotalk where they talked but other than that nothing. Then I thought of checking to see if Brandi's phone had a deleted contacts file but nothing. I started getting mad. I had nothing to do so I decided to check Brandi's phone gallery.  As I was scrolling through Brandi's camera roll I figured out who she hanged out the most with and there were pictures of her and her friends on many trips and in general outdoors. There was not a single picture of her and Ryujin together so why was Ryujin so attached... "Shit I need to find out more" I said to myself. I was 100% sure it was Ryujin who tricked me and I was determined to find her.