⤏11⤎

-Kai POV-
"I would do anything for you" I said silently. Brandi asked me what I said but I told her it was nothing. I wonder what she was doing with Ryujin for so long...
                          -Brandi POV-
Me and Kai talked until lessons ended. Our teacher that we had this period came to us and asked us what happened. Me and Kai reassured our teacher that everything was okay. The rest of the day passed by quickly. It was eventually time to go. I waited for Noah but then I received a text from him saying that he will stay to study with Olivia in the school library. "Aw man really..." I said and then I sighed. As I turned around to leave I heard a familiar voice. "Need some company?" I turned around and saw Ryujin smiling at me. I nodded and smiled back at her. She walked me home and asked me how my day went and stuff like that. I was curious about her behaviour so I asked her why she was being so nice to me. She stared at me again and stayed silent for a bit. "No reason" She said. That was her final answer. She immediately changed the subject. I brushed it off. Soon we reached my home. I thanked her for the company, as I was about to head inside, she stopped me.
*Ryujin: Hey Brandi, do you have any plans in the afternoon?
*Brandi: No, I don't think so, why?
*Ryujin: Well, would you like to hang out? I usually skate in the skate park at 6pm, so you can find me there.
*Brandi: Oh, uh I will think about it.
*Ryujin: Okay, just text me and let me know.
*Brandi: Okay!
I headed inside and my mother asked me who was that. I told her that Ryujin was my friend and I went upstairs to my room to start my homework. After three hours I was finally done so I decided to think about what I will wear. It was 5pm. I texted Ryujin that I would be coming. I decided to wear a comfortable outfit.

I informed my mother that I was leaving and then I started going to the skate park

I informed my mother that I was leaving and then I started going to the skate park. When I arrived I saw Ryujin skating. She was so cool and her skills were amazing so I decided to take a video of her. I managed to get a 45 second video. She saw me and came towards me.
*Ryujin: Were you filming me?
*Brandi: Maybe...
She laughed and asked me to show her the video. I showed her the video and she was impressed by the way I filmed her. I thanked her and then we sat at a bench to hang out. After some time she recommended to teach me to skate. At first I refused but she managed to convince me. I was scared that I will fall so as soon as I got up on her skateboard, she held my hand and then grabbed my waist so I could have balance. 30 minutes passed and we decided to stop.
*Brandi: Wow.. skating is really hard.
*Ryujin: It may be at first but when you get used to it, its easy.
I smiled at her. I decided to go home. Ryujin wanted to accompany me so we went home together. We said our goodbyes and then I went inside. I greeted my parents,changed into my pyjamas and sat down to relax. As I was sitting on my bed while staring at my phone, I received a message from Ryujin.
!Ryujin: <I had fun today :)>
!Brandi: <Me too!>
!Ryujin: <We should do it some other time too.>
!Brandi: <I agree, let's hang out more often>
!Ryujin: Sure
We kept talking for like an hour and then I decided to go to sleep. The next day I woke up kinda late. I got dressed up quickly and went outside. Noah had already left so I had to go on my own. While I was walking fast, I heard a car honking at me. It stopped besides me. I stared it while the dark windows were rolling down. It was Kai! "Need a ride?" He said. I immediately jumped in and we rode to school.
*Brandi: Wow Kai, you're a lifesaver!
He laughed. When we arrived, he rushed to open my door. I thanked him and we ran inside. We made it in time. Everyone was staring at us. They were staring kinda down. I was confused but when I looked the way they were starting I realized what had happened.. Me and Kai were holding hands!

I looked at him and he was kinda red

I looked at him and he was kinda red. I took my hand away instantly. I also noticed Ryujin. She was kinda upset and angry at the same time but she didn't show any emotions. Me and Kai went somewhere private where no one would look at us.
*Kai: Maybe it happened spontaneously while we were running together and we didn't realize.
*Brandi: Yeah, maybe you're right.
*Kai: I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable.
*Brandi: No,no you didn't! Don't worry.
He smiled at me and gave me a pat on the head. We went to our lockers to get our books and go to our classes. I had science class and I was paired up with Stacy. I went inside the classroom. Stacy hadn't arrived yet but I still sat on my seat. After 2 minutes Stacy came to class. She was visibly annoyed by something but I didn't knew what. I tried to speak to her but she ignored me completely like I had done something. We didn't speak the whole day. When she would see me in hallways or somewhere else, her mood would change. It hurt me and made me confused. It had started making me bothered. I wanted to help Stacy, I really wanted to but she didn't talk to me so I thought of talking with her closest friend. I searched for her best friend, Mia. I eventually found her at the lockers when school ended.
*Brandi: Hey Mia! Do you have a minute?
*Mia: Uh.. sure...
*Brandi: Can you please tell me what's going on with Stacy, if you know? It hurts me seeing her like that and she won't talk to me!
*Mia: Sorry Brandi but I'm not supposed to talk to you. I need to go.
Mia left no matter how many time I called for her. What was going on? I stayed at the spot where Mia left me, thinking. I had already told the others to leave without me. It was just me and my thoughts. As I was staring down at the floor, I heard this familiar voice. I looked up and it was Ryujin. "Rough day?" She asked. I nodded. She took my hand and we left the school. She brought me at a café.

*Ryujin: Go ahead, order what you like, I'll pay

*Brandi: Oh,uh.. It's fine don't worry.
*Ryujin: I insist.
*Brandi: Alright then..
I sighed. I checked the menu and decided to get a muffin.

I thanked Ryujin

I thanked Ryujin. She smiled at me and asked me if I wanted anything else, I daid no and we left.
*Brandi: Thanks for making my day a little bit better.
*Ryujin: Of course!
Ryujin accompanied me home and then we talked through messages. I fell asleep thinking that tomorrow will be a better day.
                         I was wrong.