⤏7⤎

Me and Ryujin started talking much more after the incident but it was usually when were at class together. For some reason she was kind of distant when we weren't at class but I didn't pay much attention. Noah,Olivia,Hao and Keeho knew that me and Ryujin were starting to talk but Keeho knew more details because we were kinda more close than I was with the others. Noah and Olivia would always hang out together so I couldn't talk to Noah much. One day me and Keeho decided to go on a mini trip together, so we decided to organise it and think about it very well so we met up after school and we went to a park to discuss about it. We had many ideas but we came to one conclusion, that we should go on a picnic and then on a walk around. We planned it out perfectly and we were both very excited! I returned home after discussing about the trip with Keeho now I just needed my parents permission so I talked to my mom first and she said that she doesn't have a problem and that I should also talk to my dad. I had a long talk with my father because he was worried and he didn't want to allow me to go but I assured him many times that I would be fine. Finally he decided to let me go but I couldn't stay longer than 3 hours. I thanked both of my parents and went upstairs to my room to text Keeho. Turns out we were going to that trip since our parents let us! I was very excited!! We didn't want to tell the others about it because it wanted to be us too so we told each other that we wouldn't post anything on social media. So when that day came we made sure that everything was set. I had wore a cute but comfortable outfit.

We went to a field to have a picnic

We went to a field to have a picnic. We sat down where there were flowers and we ate while chatting and making jokes. Me and Keeho were having a lot of fun. I really admired Keeho. I always thought he was cool. After eating we went on a walk around the place we had visited. We also found a lake. We took many pictures!

When we returned it was around 3pm, I asked Keeho if we would hang out with the others at night, he said sure why not

When we returned it was around 3pm, I asked Keeho if we would hang out with the others at night, he said sure why not. I went home and sat down with my phone, I was exhausted but since it was Sunday I thought that I should be productive and creative so I started drawing for an hour and then my phone started to blow up. I checked my phone and I saw that there were a lot of messages. It was from an unknown number. I didn't recognize it a lot. It seemed really weird.
!??: <Don't go out tonight.>
!??: <You will be in danger if you do>
!??: <I know this may seem weird to you>
!??: <But you need to trust me>
!??: <Just listen to me>
!??: <If you don't>
!??: <Something bad might happen to you>
!??: <And I don't want that to happen>
I blocked the number and tried to ignore what just happened. It creeped me out. I told the others about it but they suggested I shouldn't pay attention. We discussed where we would be going and what we would do.
!Olivia: <I recommend going to a club!>
!Keeho: <Ohh I'm in I haven't been in a club for a long time>
!Hao: <I might have to pass so yeah you guys have fun>
!Noah: <No no we are not going to a club>
!Olivia: <But babe why??>
!Noah: <Other guys will be looking at you..>
!Olivia: <Noah are you serious right now?!>
!Noah: <Fine fine I was just kidding>
!Brandi: <So what are we going to do?>
!Olivia: <We are going to a club!>
!Keeho: <Which one tho?>
!Noah: <There is a new one which opened 2 months ago it's called Sunset I think>
!Keeho: <Alright it's settled then we are going to club>
!Brandi: <Guys I don't know if my parents will let me and after all shouldn't we be studying? We are writing a test on Tuesday>
!Olivia: <Oh Brandi don't worry about it!! We have 2 days ahead of us, there's no need to worry and try to lie if your parents won't let you>
!Noah: <Yup, and Im sure you have already studied>
!Hao: <Brandi if you don't go to the nightclub with them we can meet up if you want to>
!Brandi: <Okay I will see what I can do, Hao thanks for the offer>
Since I was home alone I called my mother to ask her about going out on a nightclub and she agreed to but on one condition. That I wouldn't drink a lot. My father was with her so I agreed. I was really surprised. I quickly head to my room to decide what I would wear. I thought I should wear something that I would not usually wear so I picked up a black dress.