⤏12⤎

The next day I woke up and wore a stylish outfit so I can boost my confidence and hope that my day would be better than yesterday.

If it wasn't going to be better than yesterday then at least I would have worn an amazing outfit. When I arrived at school with Noah, I greeted the others like every other day and we went inside. I saw Kai and we started talking like we did. Then I noticed Stacy coming towards my way, looking really mad. I didn't see her at first but as soon as I did she had started shouting at me.
*Stacy: You! I CAN'T HANDLE YOU ANYMORE!
*Brandi: Huh?
*Stacy: I keep giving you signs to stop but it ses that you still don't understand. Maybe you're just too dumb to understand.
*Brandi: Stacy.. What do you mean? What did I ever do to you? I tried speaking with you but you ignored me, I talked with your best friend Mia but she told me she wasn't supposed to talk to me. I DID EVERYTHING! I wanted us to hang out like we used to but you wouldn't tell me anything!
Stacy got angry and pushed me. I was on the floor. Kai shouted at her amd went to help me up but Stacy pushed him away too! Everyone was staring at us. Suddenly... It all made sense. Stacy had a crush on Kai. She was jealous.

Stacy came to me

Stacy came to me.
*Stacy: I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!
She was ready to punch me but I kicked her away from me. I tried to get up but she immediately pushed me back down. I covered my face and then I heard Stacy screaming. I opened my eyes and saw Ryujin pulling her by the hair! Kai came to me and asked me if I was okay. I didn't answer him. He sat next to me and we both stared at Ryujin. She had stuck Stacy on the lockers and she gave her a big slap. Everyone was shocked. Soon the teachers came. Me, Stacy and Ryujin were sent to the principal's office.
*Principal: Can someone explain to me what happened?
*Brandi: Yes sir, you see-
Stacy interrupted me and started crying.
*Stacy: Sir! These two girls attacked me while I was getting my books out of my locker!
She showed the principal her left cheek where Ryujin slapped her. Me and Ryujin stared at each other.
*Brandi: Sit, she is lying! She pushed me down on the floor and I kicked her as self-defense ! She was about to punch me!
*Ryujin: I saw it too, that's why I intervened and pulled her back.
*Principal: And how do you explain this red mark on her cheek?
*Ryujin: I slapped because she was getting out of control.
*Principal: If what you're telling me is true  then I'll have to suspend Stacy and Ryujin for 1 day.
*Stacy: What?! NO!
*Brandi: Wait why Ryujin? She clearly helped me! Everyone saw it!
*Principal: You kicked her as self-defense, she slapped her. Two different things. These are the rules.
*Brandi: This is unfair!
The principal stood up from his seat and slammed his hands at his desk and shouted.
*Principal: Do you want to get suspended too?
I looked at Ryujin and she told me to let it go. I looked down and replied.
*Brandi: N-No sir.
*Stacy: Ugh this is bullshit!
Stacy stormed out of the office. Me and Ryujin left the office too. I saw my friends and Kai waiting for me a little bit further from the principal's office.
*Brandi: Ryujin...
*Ryujin: I'm fine Brandi, don't worry. Im just glad I could protect you.
*Brandi: Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Ryujin left and I went to the others. Olivia came running to me.
*Olivia: My babyy!
She hugged me tight.
*Noah: I thought I was your baby..
Everyone laughed. They kept asking me if I was hurt and what had happened at the principal's office. I told them everything about what happened between me and Stacy and in the principal's office. Keeho and Olivia tried to cheer me up with a lot of jokes. I told them that I wanted to speak privately with Kai and that we will talk later through messages. Keeho and Olivia looked at each other with a knowing smile and left.
*Kai: Hey.. how are you feeling?
*Brandi: I don't know anymore..
*Kai: Wow Stacy sure has a crazy side.. I kind of have the feeling that I'm the source of the problem..
*Brandi: Uhm.. yeah I don't know what happened to her. I'm sure we won't be friends after this.
*Kai: I'm sorry to hear that Brandi...
*Brandi: Its fine, she showed me that she is toxic.
*Kai: Also I'm sorry for not speaking with you at times, Stacy kept me with her and wouldn't let me leave.
I sighed and told him it was okay. I had completely forgotten that Stacy had a crush on Kai, but she didn't even remind me. But this isn't a reason for me and Kai to stop hanging out. After all we are good friends and we have a great time together. I'm sure Stacy hates me but I don't really care, she showed me that toxic side of her and I don't think I would like to hang out with her anymore. But who knows maybe someday she'll change and we will be friends again. Kai wanted to hang out but to be honest I was only thinking of Ryujin. I really wanted to speak with her but I guess I would text her later. The rest of the day, other people would stare at me. It was awkward. I hated being stared at. It reminded me of my old school. I stayed in the bathroom with Olivia but other girls would come and gossip so I decided to be alone in the place where me and Ryujin became more close. It was peaceful. I felt bad for what had happened to Ryujin. When I was walking to class I saw Mia looking at me but it wasn't a gaze like she would gossip about me, neither it was a hateful look. It was more of a sad and guilty gaze. I didn't speak to her. When school ended I informed Noah that I would be going home by myself. I left school and I started walking fast so I could reach home quickly. When I arrived home I took my shoes off, I threw my bag at the floor and rushed to my room. I immediately texted Ryujin. As I was waiting for Ryujin to respond, my mother came to my room.
*Mom: Hey...
*Brandi: Hey mom.
*Mom: What happened at school?
*Brandi: Uhm..
I paused for a long time and I hadn't realized. Mom hugged me and told me that it was okay.
*Mom: Brandi you can tell me what happened don't worry.
*Brandi: Uh.. Well I don't really want to talk about it.. Did the school call you?
*Mom: Not for trouble but yeah.. When you feel ready please talk to me first.
*Brandi: Okay mom.
I checked my phone to see if Ryujin texted me back but she had only viewed my message.
!Brandi: <Ryujin? I'm sorry if I did something>
!Ryujin: <Hey sorry for not answering I was doing something>
!Brandi: <It's fine!>
                          -Ryujin POV-
I was texting Brandi while sitting and smiling at my phone when my partner talked to me.
*???: Hey Ryujin, who are you texting and why are you smiling?
I ignored him the first time and then he gasped.
*???: Is it a boy??
*Ryujin: Oh shut up Sungho!
We stared at each other and started laughing. Then our boss came in.
*Boss: You guys have another mission tonight.
*Sungho: Ohh what is it?
*Ryujin: Do we have to eliminate someone again?
*Boss: No. You'll be going to a mansion to steal some documents. The rest of your unit will be looking out for you but be careful to not get caught. It's about one of our rich customers.
Me and Sungho smirked at each other. "Let's do this!" We both said.
                           -Brandi POV-
Me and Ryujin talked a bit and then she stopped viewing my messages so I decided to start doing my homework.