⤏4⤎

As I was walking I was passing by the skate park and I stopped for a bit because I almost got hit by someone who was skating. As soon as I started walking again that one same girl came back to me with her skateboard. I was starting to get annoyed. I started walking faster and she came again. "What is your problem??" I shouted to her. She stopped in front of me. She wore a white crop top with a grey jacket.

"Don't worry too much miss, just enjoy it while you can" She said to me with a smirk while staring at me

"Don't worry too much miss, just enjoy it while you can" She said to me with a smirk while staring at me. She was kind of taller than me. And then she left just like that. I ignored her and started walking. After about 5 minutes I had arrived at the park. I greeted everyone and asked them where Jiwoo was. They told me that she couldn't make it. We sat there talking and then Noah and Olivia went to buy some bubble tea for us. It was just me and Hao then, we talked about how our day was. Suddenly he asked me:
*Hao: So.. have you read the book that I recommended you?
*Brandi: Yeah! I think Im on chapter 6 or 7 I don't remember
*Hao: Wow you are a quick reader
*Brandi: Heh yeah I know

After some time Noah and Olivia had come back, we sat there drinking bubble tea and then we decided to walk a bit. We started walking towards the skate park because Noah wanted to practise some skills and then for some reason everyone were staring in silence the girl that gave me trouble. I asked them what happened and they wouldn't tell me. After Noah practised some skills while we were cheering him.  As we were walking I asked them again about what had happened at the skate park. Olivia started talking: "This is Ryujin, she used to be on my highschool, she was quite popular for her bad attitude. I don't know if she attends any college but our school had announced that we might have 2 new students next week" After that we decided to head home since it was 9pm, Olivia and Hao went towards their way and then me and Noah headed towards our way. Noah had arrived home so I just had to go home by myself. I was almost there when Ryujin passed by me. She stared back at me and smirked. She seemed kinda weird to me but I was finally home. I headed inside talked with my parents and went up to my room. As I was getting ready for bed I remembered something. "Oh shit" I whispered to myself and grabbed my phone to text Christine. There were 20+ missed messages, I haven't talked to her for some time. 
!Brandi: <Hey! Im fine don't worry, how are you? How's school?>
!Christine: <Oh, thank god you're alive damn where have you been ?>
I started telling her about everything that had happened in the past 3 weeks. Time was passing by and it was 12pm. I told her that I need to sleep. She told me goodnight and I closed my phone to go to sleep. 

--The next day--
I woke up at 8:30am, I stayed in bed for a bit and then got up to go to the bathroom. Today  I decided to stay home and relax by myself. My parents were heading out on a work event later in the afternoon. I put a face mask and tidied a little bit my room. I decided to check my phone and just scroll on social media. Then I decided to sent a message to the group chat.
!Brandi: <Good morning guys :)>
While I was waiting for a response I brushed my hair and studied a bit for school. After some time I got some responses
!Noah: <Good morning!>
!Hao: <Good morning>
!Olivia: <Good morning y'all>
!Keeho: <Hey guys!>
!Noah: <What are your plans for today everyone?>
!Brandi: <Sitting at home, chilling, maybe watch kdramas>
!Hao: <Yeah me too, I will read some books>
!Jiwoo: <I will stay home too>
!Keeho: <Probably staying at home browsing the internet>
!Noah: <Well Im going to the skate park in the afternoon, anyone interested in coming?>
!Olivia: <Me!>
!Keeho: <Sure why not>
!Brandi: <I can't,sorry>
!Noah: <It's okay don't apologise!>
!Hao: <I don't know, I won't probably come>
!Olivia: <Okay,okay. Noah what time will you go?>
!Keeho: <Yeah, where should we go?>
I put my phone down since they were talking about their plans. I went to greet my parents and eat lunch with them. After lunch, I did some skin routine and went up to my room. I had some messages from Christine, we decided to call each other and talk. We talked for about an hour, she had to go so we ended our call. I searched for some kdramas to watch and I decided to watch the penthouse, it had 3 seasons. I have heard that it is quite sad so I got mentally prepared and I watched it. It was 2pm when I started it and when I finished season 1 it was around 7pm. My parents had already left so I decided to go downstairs and get a snack. After I got my snack I decided to sit at the living room so I got my phone and sat there. I started texting Hao and we talked about random topics while time passed. I decided to go to bed early since I had school tomorrow, but before I went to bed I wanted to pick the outfit that I would wear so I wouldn't waste time in the morning to pick an outfit. It was almost 9pm, so I called my parents to inform them that I was going to bed because they would return much more later. I fell asleep listening to music.
My alarm clock started beeping at 7am. I got up and got ready for school.

I met up with Noah and we went to school normally like we did everyday

I met up with Noah and we went to school normally like we did everyday. This time when we arrived we saw Olivia,Hao and Keeho outside saying that the principal has some news for the school. After 5 minutes the principal was speaking through the speakers and told us to the auditorium room, so me,Noah,Olivia,Hao,Keeho and Jiwoo went to the auditorium room and took the second row of seats from the front seats. After some time the principal along with the vice principal came on stage informing us that there are 2 new students that will be attending this college. One male and one female. He called them up on stage. They both had nice outfits, I started looking them from down to up.

 They both had nice outfits, I started looking them from down to up

As soon as I saw the female I was shocked

As soon as I saw the female I was shocked. Then he announced their names. 
                           𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧.