⤏14⤎

-Brandi POV-
The next day I woke up with a headache and I didn't even know why. I just put some sweatpants and a hoodie.

I covered my head with the hood it had

I covered my head with the hood it had. I went downstairs and ate some cereal. I waited for Noah outside while seeing Ryujins message. I texted her back. It was kinda weird that she answered so late. Maybe she had a hard time sleeping too. Noah eventually came and we went to school. I distanced myself from the others today and stayed alone and sometimes Kai would come and talk to me. At lunch I sat in the library listening to some music.

 At lunch I sat in the library listening to some music

I laid on some books I found at the table I sat.

I was about to sleep and then I felt someone shake me to wake me up

I was about to sleep and then I felt someone shake me to wake me up. I lifted up my head and saw Ryujin. "Hey.." I whispered to her. She asked if it was okay to sit next to her and I nodded.
*Ryujin: What's wrong?
*Brandi: Nothing.. I just don't feel good today.
*Ryujin: Having a bad day or..?
*Brandi: My head hurts a lot and I don't know why.
*Ryujin: Well since you texted me late at night I suppose you didn't get much sleep that's why.
*Brandi: Maybe..
There was a long pause and then I decided to ask her why she replied to me.
*Brandi: Hey, um.. can I ask you a question?
*Ryujin: Sure.
*Brandi: Not to be weird or anything but.. did you also have trouble sleeping and that's why you replied to my texts?
*Ryujin: Oh uhm.. yeah haha..
*Brandi: Oh okay..
I was starting to get sleepy. I had two more hours of school left. I really wanted to go home.
*Ryujin: Well I think we have a class together now.
*Brandi: Yeah.
*Ryujin: Cool..
Me and Ryujin walked to class and our seats which were besides each other.
"Hey" Ryujin whispered to me. I looked at her. "Yeah?" I said.
*Ryujin: Would you like to hang out after school, maybe go somewhere to make you feel better? Maybe a cafeteria??
*Brandi: I don't know..
*Ryujin: Come onn
*Brandi: I'll think about it.
*Ryujin: Okay!
She smiled at me and then started paying attention to class. Maybe coffee was a good idea to wake me up. After class I told Ryujin that I will be hanging out with her. She seemed excited and I didn't know what she had prepared..

--After school--
As I was walking out of school I saw Ryujin waiting for me on a motorcycle. She smiled at me and gave me a sign to come.
*Brandi: Uhh.. Ryujin I don't think this is safe..
*Ryujin: Its fine don't worry.
*Brandi: Yeah.. uh..
*Ryujin: Hop on! I'll protect you. Here you can have my helmet.
She smiled at me and gave me her helmet.
I sighed. Put on the helmet and got on the motorcycle. I held on her tight while laying on her shoulder. She wasn't going too fast or too slow.
*Ryujin: I usually go fast but today I will make an exception for you.
We eventually arrived at the café.
We got a table for two inside. I got an iced coffee and Ryujin got a latte. When our orders came there was also a chocolate cupcake.

 When our orders came there was also a chocolate cupcake

I looked at the waitress with a confused look.
*Brandi: I didn't-
*Ryujin: Thank you, here's the payment.
Ryujin didn't let me finish my sentence. I looked at her and she told me that she had got the cupcake for me.
*Brandi: Oh I can't accept that Ryujin..
*Ryujin: Why not?? My treat! Don't worry about it at all.
*Brandi: But-
*Ryujin: No buts.
She just smiled at me. We talked about a lot of topics actually. I noticed some weird behaviour from her recently. She always acted so cold towards others but at me she acted so nice. I was kind of confused and I didn't know if I should ask her or not. I paused for a long time and then she asked me what's wrong. I told her its nothing. Afterwards she dropped me off at home. I thanked her and went inside. I decided to text Keeho.
!Brandi: <Hey uh Keeho?>
!Keeho: <Oh hello, how are you?>
!Brandi: <Kind of better actually>
!Keeho: <How was the date with Ryujin?>
!Brandi: <What date?? It wasn't a date! Like she would even like me>
!Keeho: <Oh girl stop she clearly has a crush on you!!>
!Brandi: <How do you know??>
!Keeho: <By the way she acts around you.>
!Brandi: <Well I wanted to ask you something about that..>
!Keeho: <Okay, what is it?>
!Brandi: <Well to be honest I don't even know but she kind of acts different around me and so cold towards others..>
!Keeho: <That's what I'm telling you!>
!Keeho: <She has a soft spot for you!>
I kept staring at the message and was lost in my thoughts that I forgot to text Keeho back. Ryujin?? A soft spot for me?? Nah I don't think so. It just wasn't making sense to me at all. Out of everyone why me? After a couple minutes I checked my phone only to see Keeho spamming me.
!Keeho: <Hello??>
!Keeho: <Miss gurl did you die??>
!Keeho: <Oh I know you're simping for Ryujin HAHA>
!Keeho: <Ohh we have a simpp>
!Keeho: <Well aren't you two lovebirds?>
!Brandi: <Keeho!>
!Keeho: <Oh she's mad>
!Brandi: <I'm not it's just this doesn't make sense to me>
!Keeho: <WHAT?>
!Keeho: <Girl everyone will tell you the same, Ryujin is a simp for you. I mean.. can't blame her though>
!Brandi: <Oof Keeho.. Anyways I need to go>
!Keeho: <Okay inform me immediately if anything happens!>
!Brandi: <Yeah whatever you say cupid>
I needed some time to process this. But could this be true? Did she really like me and I was ignoring the signs? I had to start watching carefully for signs.