8

After I apperated to my dorm, I put on some quidditch robes that I had accioed the night before and walked out to the quidditch pitch. It was a cool morning and there was a slight breeze but I rather liked it. I saw the Slytherin's from the previous year and a couple of new people that wanted to try out for the team. obviously, Malfoy was the seeker (and captain since Marcus Flint had graduated), Crabb and Goyle were the beaters. The rest of the positions were open (Keeper and chasers). As I walked closer I saw some of the people who were trying out, most of whom I didn't know, I saw Blaise, Pansey, Mattheo, and Jet. Well, this should be fun.

I got really annoyed but I knew I had to do this for my task. So I sucked it up and went to stand beside Blaise. "y/n," Blaise said, "I didn't know you played quidditch." "Well, when you grow up an only child who is homeschooled you get really good at things, and one of those is quidditch" Everyone settled down and then Draco started talking about the open positions and what he looked for in each player. Finally, we started trying out, I was trying out for chaser. Pansy and Blaise were trying out for Keeper, a bit boring for my taste. I liked moving around a lot when I was flying so I couldn't imagine myself being keeper.

Finally, it was my turn I was on the field with Pansy Mattheo and Jet. Apparently, they were both trying out for chasers, how convenient is that. Before we went Mattheo wished me good luck I didn't want to be totally mean so I said thanks then quickly mounted my broom.

-----Time skip to when you're done trying out------

I think I did pretty good and didn't think there was any way that I didn't make the team, I'm an amazing flyer and no one can deny it. I went to my dorm and got cleaned up. Isla asked how it went and I told her I thought it went really well, she smiled and then guaranteed that I would be on the team I thanked her and we walked to the great hall for lunch and sat down with Blaise, Pansy, and Draco. "y/n Great job at quidditch!" Blaise said "Thanks," I smiled. we finished eating then went just outside of the hall to see the results for the team.

Seeker - Malfoy --- Keeper - Blaise --- Beaters - Crabb and Goyle --- Chasers - Mattheo, Jet, and y/n.

Both I and Isla jumped up in excitement and went to the common room to celebrate. We decided that we should have a party so we told Blaise and Draco to spread the word. We knew we could rely on Blaise for the alcohol and cigarettes so we went to Hogsmeade to pick up some snacks. Other than that we didn't have much to do so we just kept spreading the word.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry that this chapter is kind of boring but I didn't really know what else to write.