14

We all walked in and all the death eaters looked at us, I looked around the room and saw... Mattheo?!! 

"Ahh here she is, the one I asked to do the most important task of all, welcome y/n," Voldemort spoke gesturing to a chair beside Mattheo. I took a seat "I trust you have met my son, Mattheo," he continued. "Yes My Lord, we are classmates at Hogwarts," I said while briefly looking over Mattheo then continued "My task is going smoothly, Dumbledore and all of the other teachers suspect nothing, for right now I am just keeping my cover and blending in by enrolling in school activities but I know that In a couple of months you will have your prize, I promise I will not fail you," I informed him. "Yes, let us hope for your sake that is true," he responded. I got chills and turned to look down at my lap, and I felt Mattheo put his hand on my thigh, I turned my head to look at him, he looked back and smirked. I looked back up and didn't really say anything for the rest of the meeting. 

After the meeting, I headed back up to my room, as I reached for the door handle I got pinned against the wall. It was Mattheo, "Surprised to see me, darling?" he spoke, I rolled my eyes "Hardly," he tightened his grip around my throat. "You know I don't like to be disrespected, darling. And nor do I like to be shown up," he was talking about the duel, I smirked at the thought of beating him, "Well you better get used to it," I struggled to get out, "Since I know your Lord Voldemorts son it will be even more fun beating you." right after I finished my sentence he smashed his lips against mine, I kissed him back and he apperated us to his room.

Mattheo put a silencing and locking charm on his door then continued kissing me all over feeling every inch of my body. He unbuttoned his shirt showing his abs then started to take off mine. "Is this ok?" he asked, I nodded then he continued to take off my clothing until I was only in my underwear. He kissed me and started unbuckling his trousers. he took them off as well as his shirt and never broke the kiss. We only ever broke for when we were gasping for air, he took off my bra and underwear and kissed in between my thighs slowly making his way up. He started eating me out and slowly added one then two fingers. I threw my head back in pleasure and struggled to hold back moans. Mattheo stood up and took off his boxers revealing 12 inches, holy shit! He slowly put it in me until it was fully in, he started off slow and gradually got faster. I moaned as he trusted in and out of me faster and faster. I heard him say "Fuck" under his breath which made me smirk a bit, he was so hot. "Mattheo, I'm going to-" "Not until I say so," I was struggling to hold back, and was reaching my climax fast, "Okay," he said and we came together. 

He laid down beside me and we were both out of breath, He sat up and reached to his bedside table and grabbed a dagger, what was it with these guys and daggers? "Hold still," he told me and started to carve something under my boob. He finished and put his dagger back on his side table. We started cuddling and talked for a bit before falling asleep together.