20

Not much happened throughout the rest of the week, I spent most of it with Isla since I didn't have anything else to do and Mattheo was usually doing some death eater stuff or something. Tomorrow we go back to Hogwarts so Draco came home since we have one last meeting before then.

Isla, Draco and I were sitting in the living room when a death eater came and told us to come to the meeting room. We walked in and all the heads turned to us then quickly back to Voldemort, I sat beside Mattheo like always and Isla sat beside me, Draco sat with his parents only a couple chairs down and Voldemort continued to talk, mostly about how we were going to kill Harry Potter and all of his strategic plans to do so, imagine being obsessed with killing a 15-year-old boy, I thought it was pathetic but of course I would be killed if I said that out loud, so I just kept my mouth shut for the rest of the meeting. He didn't talk to me anyways so that was a win, he dismissed us all except Mattheo, god why did he talk to him so damn much, the doors closed behind me as I was the last to leave the room and all I could hear was muffled voices and then a long silence.

I sighed then made my way towards my room to pack my things. I sorted through all my clothes then put a couple necklaces, bracelets, and rings in there, I didn't usually wear jewelry but it was nice to have just in case. I walked to my dresser and pulled out the dagger Mattheo gave me, I unsheathed it and looked at my reflection in the long, gold blade, I smiled, I put the sheath back on then tucked it in a safe space in my trunk.

I finished packing then took all my stuff downstairs, I set it beside two other trunks that I recognized as Isla's and Draco's. I turned and a pair of doors opened on the right side of me, it was Narcissa, "oh y'n dear, can you tell Isla and Draco that we leave in 45 minutes please?" she said in a rush, I smiled, "Of course Mrs. Malfoy," she smiled back then rushed off again as I went upstairs to go deliver the message to them.

As I wandered up the steps of the manor I wondered what Narcissa was so hurried about, was it death eater business? no I would know about that. right? I left my question on a cliff hanger when I knocked on Draco's door, "Draco! you're mother said we leave in 45 minutes," I finished my sentence then waited a second for a reply, "Okay!" he shouted back.

I walked further down the long hallway to Isla's room and walked in, "Isla we're leaving in 45," I said and plopped down on her bed, "got it," she spoke from her bathroom, the door wide open, as she fixed up her hair and put on a couple accessories. My eyes wandered around her room as I waited for her to be done, she finally walked out and we talked until we were called down by Narcissa and left for the platform.

We found Pansy and Blaise already in a compartment on the train and sat with them. "Where's Mattheo?" Pansy questioned, "Idk I think he's doing something for his father," Isla replied, "What a daddy's boy," Blaise joked, "Just like Draco," I said and everyone laughed. Draco rolled his eyes and we all just talked the rest of the train ride.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't been writing much I've just been really busy with school and other stuff but I promise I will try and write more in the future, sorry that this chapter isn't that interesting, and thank you all for 700+ reads! That's absolutely crazy since this is my first book and there will still be many many more to come, you can comment as well and tell me anything you would want me to write about, Happy reading!