9

Isla and I set up for the party and put out snacks then got ready.

*Heres some more outfit inspiration for you*

*or imagine something else*

Once we were done getting ready we went out to the common room and sat on the black leather couches they had by the fire. A minute or two after Pansy, Draco and Blaise came out and more Slytherins started filling the room. Blaise brought a huge speaker and started blasting music. Everyone was drinking and smoking at least a half-hour later so things got fun fast.

"Let's play truth or dare," Pansy said, Jet walked into the room "Bet," he said and sat down beside me. "I'll go first, Draco truth or dare?" Pansy said, "Dare," Draco replied. "I dare you to kiss me," everyone started laughing and smiling as Draco walked to the opposite couch and kissed Pansy. Draco sat down beside her and continued the game. "Jet, truth or dare?" "Dare." "Okay.. seven minutes in heaven with y/n" Jet smirked and looked over at me. I gave him a death stare then glared at Draco as we walked to a broom cupboard.

Jet closed the door then turned on the dim light that was in the cupboard. He smirked. "And I thought you were beautiful earlier but damnn, you're smokin' hot," he said with a smile and ran his hands along my sides down to my hips and pulled me closer to him so our faces were inches away. I could smell his cologne, god he smelled good. Despite me pretending not to care, his hands felt so nice and almost comforting. "You think I didn't know that already," I said teasing him. As soon as I finished speaking he kissed me roughly, he was an amazing kisser so I kissed him back we only broke apart when we were gasping for breath but that didn't last long before we started making out again.

Seven minutes passed quickly and we were both out of breath. "Try and make it less obvious you're obsessed with me now," Jet said in a cocky tone. I blushed but I rolled my eyes "You wish," I replied and raised my eyebrow. I opened the door and we both went and sat down where we were before. Everyone looked at us. "What? do ya'll have a staring problem?" Jet said. "Okay... who's turn is it?" I said kind of awkwardly.

-------Time skip-------

I was exhausted by the end of the night so as soon as I laid down on my bed I was out cold.

I woke up early the next morning with a huge headache so I went to the great hall to eat something so it would stop the pounding. I poured myself some green tea and put some honey in it then helped myself to some bacon, eggs and toast. I wasn't very hungry so I didn't end up eating it all, I went to the common room to relax by the fire and stare into its dancing flames. It made me feel better. I fell asleep watching the flames and was woken by someone sitting down next to me. I didn't feel like looking so I just fell back asleep. When I woke up again I felt very refreshed, I stretched and looked over to see Jet.

"Morning sleepyhead," he laughed. I rolled my eyes and rested my head in my hand still looking into the fire. Draco walked in, "Jet, y/n quidditch practice at noon," "mk," I said kind of lazily. Draco left, leaving just me and Jet sitting in the common room I stretched and yawned, and I could feel Jet staring at me.

Mattheo walked into the common room, clearly he was jealous of what happened last night, but he hid it and without hesitation he walked over to me and hugged me from behind. He was towering over to of me while I was still sitting on the couch and I got chills, his arms were so comforting, I didn't look at Jet but I could sense his anger. Mattheo stopped hugging me and without a word left the room. I waited a few moments then went back to my dorm to get ready for quidditch practice.