18

We all arrived at the party and the music was loud and there were already so many people there. Immediately Blaise ordered five rounds of shots and said that we should all be hammered by the end of the night. We found a place to sit and all were talking and laughing and drinking, we were slightly buzzed when Isla blurted out "OMG guys I love this song we should go dance!" she grabbed mine and Pansy's wrist and led us out onto the dance floor, we all started dancing and were having a good time. We ran into some other girls from Hogwarts and started dancing with them, it was Luna, Ginny, and Hermione. Despite being in different houses we were all getting along well. "You three all look very sexy," Luna said in her settle tone with a smile, "Thanks Luna," we all said in unison and continue dancing. 

After a couple more songs we went back to the table and started drinking some more. "You guys seem to be enjoying yourselves," Blaise laughed "Hell yeah we are!" Pansy half-shouted and we all bursted out laughing. Someone shouted, "SPIN THE BOTTLE!" so we all looked around and saw some people forming a circle. "Ooo let's playyy," Isla said "Bet me and y/n are in!" Pansy said, I looked at her then at Mattheo, he gave me a "Go for it" look so I got up and went with them, Blaise came with us too because he said he was getting bored just sitting there. 

We got in the circle I looked around the first person just started to spin as we joined the circle, I was focused on the bottle and it landed on... me, holy fuck. I looked up to see who spun it and saw a face that was almost too familiar, Jet, he looked at me and rolled his tongue in his cheek and smirked. "Fuck this," I said and started to leave when someone grabbed my wrist, it was Jet, his grip was firm. "Where do you think you're going, it landed on you hun, you have to kiss me now," he said in a cocky tone, "Fuck off you cunt!" I spit at him. His face darkened he grabbed my chin with his other hand and roughly kissed me, we broke apart after a few seconds and he let go of me, "Now was that so hard," he said with a sly smile, I rolled my eyes and went back to the table, "That was fast," Draco said, "Just had an encounter with an asshole that's all," I replied, "Damn," Draco said.

The others walked back a couple minutes later, I ordered 5 more rounds of shots so I could get it off my mind and everyone around the table cheered, I laughed, "Well the goal was to get hammered," I said in a happy tone. The shots came out and we downed them pretty fast, I finished first, then Blaise, Mattheo, Draco, Isla and Pansy, "Damnn y/n you know how to drink!" Blaise said surprised, I laughed and was starting to feel the buzz of the second round of drinks. I suggested we go back onto the dance floor and everyone agreed, "I think I'll sit this one out," Mattheo said, "Suit yourself I replied then went out with the others. We all danced to a couple songs, the last one came to an end then a new one just started.

*play the song at the top now*

When I heard the beginning of the song I already knew what was coming and smirked to myself, I went to a place where Mattheo could see me from the table, we made eye contact and I smirked at him and started dancing sexy. he smirked and got up and started walking towards me, of course it worked, as he walks towards he starts saying these words (go to 2:20 in the song to know which part I'm talking about). He put his hands on your hips and felt your curves and you started dancing together. 

I was still dancing sexy moving up and down on Mattheo, he clearly liked It, "Looking Sexy Davies!" I heard someone yell. Fucking Jet, Mattheo started to get defensive, I was furious with Jet, Mattheo grabbed my wrist when I started walking towards him, Jet saw this. "Awh still have your boyfriend here to protect you? Pathetic!" he taunted me, Mattheo was still holding onto my wrist, I glared at him and he let me go and I locked eyes with Jet as I swiftly walked towards him. "What are you going to do Davies? huh, you're too weak to do shi-" before he could finish his sentence I punched him square in the face, he fell to the ground and his nose started to bleed (imagine the scene where Hermione punched Draco) everyone turned and stared at me then Jet who was on the ground. I turned on my heel and walked away and saw Mattheo smiling at me, I smiled back. "Am I crazy or was watching you punch Jet super hot?" he laughed then kissed me passionately. "Maybe it's both," I said after we stopped kissing.

 Draco, Blaise, Pansy, and Isla all came running towards me laughing and full of excitement. "I can't believe you just did that!" Isla said through laughs, "Yeah that was seriously great y/n," Draco continued. 'Did you guys see his face!" Blaise said just about dying. We all went back to the table to drink and do more shots and kept bringing up the punch, I don't really remember the rest of the night just Mattheo putting me in my bed and kissing my forehead, the rest just blurred together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was really fun to write and just to imagine these scenarios! I hope you all have enjoyed the book so far and that you will hopefully stay tuned for my future chapters!