ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ

✰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ

♔🎧 goosebumps - chase atlantic 🎧 crave - tove lo 🎧 idfc - black bear 🎧 be quiet and drive - deftones🎧 healthy ego - left boy 🎧 warning - mc orsan 🎧 the real slim shady - eminem🎧 gangsta - kehlani 🎧 avoid me - kute🎧 brand new city - mitsk...

🎧 goosebumps - chase atlantic
🎧 crave - tove lo
🎧 idfc - black bear
🎧 be quiet and drive - deftones
🎧 healthy ego - left boy
🎧 warning - mc orsan
🎧 the real slim shady - eminem
🎧 gangsta - kehlani
🎧 avoid me - kute
🎧 brand new city - mitski
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

the way the boys ash blonde spikey hair was sticking out of the opening on his backwards snapback hat irritated you. sweat glistened down his shirtless torso and he was wrapping bandages around his reddened hands.

"aye, fuckface. this isn't over."

bakugou katsuki.

the only boy who could keep up with you. a boy who happened to be a god at everything he did, and in boxing, he was a whole different breed.

and you, y/n l/n? a middle school prodigy.

you and bakugou, always neck and neck and without ever clear winner.

you grew up on the bad side of tokyo city, where you found yourself in multiple street fights. realizing you had a talent, you ended up getting involved in illegal underground bare knuckle boxing.

and you were damn good at what you did.

the previous fight between you and bakugou was extra important because it was the last match before you left middle school for high school. you'd have three months free of boxing, because for summer the group that took you in went overseas.

red crimson blood trailed from bakugou's nose, dropping down into the glittering floor in small drops as his lips turned up into a scowl

red crimson blood trailed from bakugou's nose, dropping down into the glittering floor in small drops as his lips turned up into a scowl. blood poured down the corner of his upturned lips, that all too familiar prideful grin as if he couldn't feel the pain at all.

a few of your matches went public. now, these matches weren't streamed on television and people didn't buy tickets. no, because what you got yourself into was illegal.

however when it was you and bakugou up against each other people found themselves flooding in for a good view and placing high bets on who would win.

you were one of the top fights of course. a new member of this shit would think this is insane, a girl(?) being allowed to go up against the tall blonde blood hungry boy in front of you.

your eyes scanned across the crowd for a moment, the cheers and fists raising up into the air in your support. you drank up every roar and cheer of your name in pride and it only drove you farther.

bakugou took your quick pause as an opening and took a sharp left hook at your jaw, his bare knuckles slamming against your bone and caused your head to get thrown back a bit.

as you rose up your head, you saw how busted up bakugou looked and it made your large ego overflow to the brim and it flooded its way out through the smirk creeping up on your face.

bakugou didn't go easy on you, he had no remorse whether you were tall, short, a girl, a boy, heavier, frail, he didn't care what you were he just wanted a good challenge.

and you were the perfect match, in this specific match right now quirks were prohibited. you liked a classic fist fight, anyways.

you rushed forward, fist suddenly underneath bakugous chin and it was thrown up, sending his face flying backwards. this match was worth well over 10k and you were going to win to get into ua high school.

a hero school like that isn't cheap, you know.

with a bloodied fast and bleeding knuckles, by the end of the match bakugou was on the floor with his head lowered to his brought up knees.

your arm was brought into the air and you were announced the ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀ.

you wondered what bakugou meant by this not being done, you were both probably gonna end up in some hero related shit so illegal boxing probably wasn't ideal

you wondered what bakugou meant by this not being done, you were both probably gonna end up in some hero related shit so illegal boxing probably wasn't ideal. so that was most likely the last fight between you guys, unless he meant?..

ahh, bakugou was a hardheaded little delinquent piece of shit. of course he'd want to take it outside of the ring.

the only reason why bakugou even had a connection with you still was because he knew your best friend midoriya.

you buddied up with midoriya one day in your early days of middle school because you saw him getting picked on. and then with your title of the prodigy, most people actually laid off messing with izuku.

and then, midoriya became your water boy for matches!

so it was no surprise midoriya told you all about how crazy his summer went and the encounter he had with his idol, all might.

and now with your win, you could accompany midoriya to his dream school.

ua high.