13

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

.lıllılı.ıllıılı.
[ 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ] - 𝘵. 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵
0:58 ──•───── 3:27
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵                0:58 ──•───── 3:27         ↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

  you outstretched your arms, leaning back into the uncomfortable chair as a light yawn escaped your lips to soon be replaced by the water you picked up

your eyes lowered as a familiar figure walked into the room.

"what?" you spoke up against the intense tension that filled the room. you knew bakugou didn't have any reason to be in this room.

this room as in the room you waited at in b.k. in case you've forgotten at this point, b.k:
a group in which takes apart of illegal, unground boxing. somewhere where you spent your early middle school days and you still find yourself here against bakugou in highschool.

"what do you mean what?" he pulled up a chair, sitting in it the wrong way around. he rested his arms against the backrest. "just here to tell you i'm gonna fuck you up."

"what a gentleman!" you said sarcastically, he really was kind of an asshole. not like you didn't already know that, though.

"why do i need class when it comes to you? it's not like you're the most lady like." he taunted.

"excuse you?" you looked him dead in the eye, waiting for him to explain himself. you really could care less if he thought you weren't 'feminine' enough for his taste but the way he said it pissed you off.

"aren't most girls our age off shopping right now? or i don't know, doing girly things."

you squinted your eyes, trying to figure out if he was actually serious.

for his information you did like shopping. the only reason you were here was because you felt like giving this blonde idiot a good beating.

you got up from your seat, stepping towards the door but to bakugou's surprise you had stopped in front of him.