25

✰ the heart wants what it wants

you ended up stalling all day, only finally deciding to leave at around sundown

you ended up stalling all day, only finally deciding to leave at around sundown. you took your sweet time getting dressed, regretting your decision you made with mina. now you actually had to go talk to bakugou.

you walked nervously down the hospital hall, looking for his room number. you heard the soft sound of your shoes against the flooring, occasional coughs and beeps coming from the rooms.

as you unfortunately reached bakugou's room, whilst practicing what you'd say in your head, you noticed the paper with his name on it was no longer outside the door.

you opened the door, bracing yourself for whatever was inside.

as you bring yourself to opening the door all the way, the room was entirely empty. not a single thing was left behind, like he had vanished completely. so he had finally been discharged from the hospital? that's good. but could he of waited a few more hours?!

you sat on the now vacant hospital bed. you really should of stopped him when you had the chance. now once you finally gained the courage to go talk to him, he was gone.

well you couldn't back out now.

you assumed he headed back home with his mom. the problem was, you had no idea where he lived.

you pulled out your phone, texting kirishima.

"do yk where katsuki's house is"

"sorry i dont ,, you guys finally gonna bang"

"pls die🖕🖕"

"thats cute youre even learning his language already💀💀"

you disliked his message before texting dabi. you typed as you walked, nearly running into a nurse being as you were looking down.

waiting for dabi to text you back, you walked up to the reception desk.

"hi, excuse me?" you asked. a brunette nurse in blue and white clothing looked up, greeting you with a smile.

"yes?"