14

✿𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭

you were sitting at the edge of a very tall city building

you were sitting at the edge of a very tall city building. time had past the point of which you knew the exact of it, it grew late and the city beneath your feet had lit up in sparkles that resembled the starlit sky that stretched out upon the eyes view.

your legs dangled down the edge, you had finally caught your breath.

you weren't out of breath not because this view was utterly breathtaking, no, you had used up a solid amount of your power to teleport you and bakugou both up top to this random building.

you were hoping to maybe just teleport a couple feet away, to get away from the bullets, but now you ended up here. you had no idea where you truly were, but to the looks of it you guessed somewhere in the city.

your plan had worked.

"can't you just teleport us back down? i had no idea you could do that." he snapped, though not as harsh as he usually would.

so it worked, but at what cost? because now you're stuck here with him.

and despite your efforts to save him, he really had a mouth on him. you should have just teleported yourself to the nearest gas station, gotten yourself a snack and went home.

you tuned out his bickering until he finally had quieted down. you could hear the faint sound of cars driving down the road even at this hour. the city never seemed to sleep.

"now that we're not.. dying.." he began, his tone a lot more calmer than before but still not per say normal. "why the hell do you have that on?"

you assumed he was referring to his glove you had stolen from him. he was standing up behind you, looking over your shoulder at your hand.

"oh. sorry. i don't really know." you bit pack a hiss of pain as you did your best to take it off, only to realize when you had grabbed the knife by the sharp end to protect yourself it had cut into the glove as well as your own hand.

"oh no.." you frowned, feeling genuinely bad that you had ruined his glove. you shifted around to face him, putting the glove on the ground like it was some kind of hurt living being that needed to be treated with the most delicate care. "i'm so sorry!" you looked up at bakugou, about ready to cover your ears against his angry yelling.