26

hi pls notify for typos i am half adleep thank u mwa zzz

✰  new katsuki, or the same katsuki?

you had woken up the next morning, rain against the foggy window and although it was morning the room was dim and had a slightly cold draft

against the chilly room temperature you felt something warm against your back. you recognized katsuki's touch, you hadn't needed to open your eyes. you felt his chest slowly raise and fall, he was skin to skin with you.

he placed his hands on your hips, just barely above where your white lace panties were. warm, large hands on your skin that left a tingling sensation as his hands repositioned underneath your shirt and near your chest. he had pulled you farther into him and his hands began to explore the areas that were forbidden to him just merely a day before.

it's like once he was allowed to touch you he couldn't keep his hands off.

you faintly squirmed against katsuki, only now allowing your eyes to open against the morning. you saw the time on his clock. it was past due sunrise and class would be starting soon.

you began to pull away from bakugou, slightly sitting up to look at him. in response to your departure from your ever so comfortable position he had awoken, just barely. his eyes were half open and he was looking at you with those pretty crimson wistful eyes.

"we have to go to school." you said quietly, lightly brushing his blonde hair from his face to have a better look at it. it wasn't everyday you got to see him in this state.

without warning he suddenly grabbed you, pulling you back down into bed with him. he, half asleep, opened his mouth to lightly bite your neck and muttered a few words in a low sorrowful voice.

"go back to sleep," he said before resting his head into where your neck met your chest that held your heart that was beating so, so fast. worried he would hear it, you pushed him back which left you straddled on top of him.

"we have to get up." you frowned, hand on your neck where he had bit you with your other next to his head. he seemed pretty awake now.

you let your hands run along his chest for a heartbeat longer than necessary, pushing off the bed and opening his door to head to the bathroom he said was down the hall.