8

✰ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ?

✰ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ?

people were looking at you weird

well, except bakugou. he'd usually give you a few dirty scowls by now, but whatever. you didn't pay any mind. quite honestly, you were too tired. you didn't catch any sleep the night before and although the position of leaning against the bumpy window wasn't the best it was better than nothing.

hey, a nap is a nap.

"whaaat?"

ahh yes. the familiar feeling of heated cheeks due to the pure embarrassment of last nights incident, if you could even call it that.

you believed in forgive and forget, and that's what you were going to do, but this picture didn't quite agree with your plan.

this.. picture.

you immediately snatched up the little square holding your worst nightmare, frantically deleting the picture and a wave of relief flushing throughout your body.

"heyy!" mina frowned at her phone, looking at it like she didn't want it to be deleted for whatever reason.

"explain." you said, more like demanded, as you handed back mina's phone to the rightful owner.

"i don't know, it was airdropped to me."

a group of people from the rows behind the bus you were now departing seemed kind of annoyed. you and mina were taking up the aisle and had only realized it when someone tapped your shoulders from behind.

"what the fuck." you said in an annoyed like tone, almost like a whiny kid as you stepped off the bus. who even..

"soo, you and bakugou huh? that's crazy." mina took a few steps in front of you, turning around to face you and smoothly placing her hands behind her neck with a smile. she walked backwards as she spoke. "i mean, it's not what i expected. cause oh honey, you could do better. but, if you're happy!"

"no, it's a misunderstanding. no way in hell would i ever get with him. mina, i love you, but did you seriously think my standards were that low? puuuhlease." you shot the poor girl down.