17

// please notify for typos

✰ paths cross

"where are we, shitgo?" you complained

for pe, you were told to a do a lap up this old road that no one used for training. a quick jog, by your partners side. which meant, of course, you'd have to run along bakugou.

but it was no surprise that you turned it into a challenge. you both took off running, racing each other up the mountain and completely missing the stopping point, which was about halfway up the mountain.

and so now here you are, absolutely lost. it let down into some unknown parts of the city.

"hell should i know?!"

you began to argue back and fourth, not even realizing the unknown guy that was watching you guys. he was in a school gym uniform, but it wasn't your guy's uniform.

"are you guys good?" the unknown voice budged in.

you both quickly stopped talking, or, yelling, and slowly turned over to the boy.

he peered at the school logo on your uniforms.

"oh, ua high? that's not too far from here, but why are you here?"

"he got me lost."

"she got me lost."

... he is impossible.

"ua high students, lost? that's weird."

"hhuuuuh?" bakugou got all snotty. "and what's it to you?"

"oh, don't mind him." you put your hand over his face. "he's like a rapid dog, don't get too close or he'll bite. maybe even give you rabies-"

he actually bit you.

you immediately started arguing, in which the boy tried to break it up again.

"hey, hey now. i'm shindo, from shiketsu." he pointed his thumb at himself. "get along, won't ya?"

"oh." that was another hero school, right? "im y/-"