7

✰ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

✰ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ..ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ?

slight cracking of the fire pit and chit chat among your classmates, a stick in your hand and your best friend laughing next to you as he realized you had burnt your s'more

a frown had sunken down upon your face and caused your friend to cease his laughing fit. he took it upon himself to split his own s'more in half and stuff it into your mouth, causing him to laugh once again.

how sweet.

after this, students could have an hour or two or hanging out before lights out.

"way to show us all up earlier." someone had walked up to you, red hair, bubbly yet determined persona. ah, yes, your new friend kirishima. he was a cool guy, nothing compared to izuku though.

but what was he on about?

oh, did he mean the whole.. dirt bike thing?

speaking of, it had been a couple hours after your recent encounter with the whole dirt bike bakugou race situation.

you hadn't seen him since, and quite honestly you could care less where he was.

because now you were having a peaceful time, with your friends surrounding a camp fire eating s'mores. the wood logs that were being used as seats were quite uncomfortable, so you sat on the grass instead, something aizawa scolded you for.

he said you were too close to the fire or something.

"oh that was nothing- my bad." you let off a gentle nervous chuckle as you stuffed another marshmallow on your stick.

"you know, i'm joining b.k. which is your thing, my thing is racing. can you drive?" kirishima spoke, crouching down and taking off a piece of your melted marshmallow to stuff it into his mouth.

"woah, woah, woah. can i what?" your eye brows sunk down into a taken back expression, but as the thought set deeper into your mind you smiled a bit. "can i drive?"

"well, after that last cop invasion our numbers dropped. i was told to spread the word, and you have the guts. that little stunt you pulled i heard about was pretty insane."