16

✰ truly a blonde

✰ truly a blonde

you woke up, pulling whatever was wrapped in your arms closer to your chest

no, it wasn't bakugou, i'm not that cliche of a writer.

you opened your eyes against the throbbing headache and painfully bright light flooding in through the black curtains in your room.

why the fuck were you cuddling with a rock?

the more you tried to come up with some kind of conclusion as to why in the world you had a rock pulled up into your chest, the more the pounding pain in your head ached further into your brain and you just decided to sit up.

light chatter could be heard from outside of your dorm room.

as the tiredness slowly faded away, you remembered parts of last night.

you turned the door knob, seeing your classmates all bundled around the couch.

you noticed kirishima first. he jumped out of his seat immediately and ran towards you, looking down and gasping when he saw what you were holding.

"is that me?!" he referred to the rock.

what?

you just stared at him, like a dumb, lost puppy dog. what was he talking about?

"i don't know, i woke up with it."

"she slept with it all night." mina spoke up.

you felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment, assuming you had taken a liking to this rock for whatever reason while in your drunken state last night.

"god, last night was soo fun!" denki chirped, making way into the conversation.

"you should of invited us, y/n!" momo had walked up with jirou.

you let off a small lighthearted laugh, "of course! i'll let you know if there's another one."

"where's bakugou? i haven't seen him since he brought y/n home."