4

✰ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴜʟᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ

all might got a call and that was it, leaving you and bakugou in the hotel room you were told you were sharing

you and bakugou looked at each other for a second, and without a single word you both darted for the bed.

you made it there first luckily, you immediately sprawled out onto the bed and claimed it as yours.

"no, you're not sleeping in here. get up." katsuki was gathering up your suitcase and jacket and other things, that usual irritated expression on his face as he did so.

"uhh, drop my things and pick up yours. 'cause i'm staying here?" you sat up a bit.

"no, you're not." he shoved your suitcase into your chest.

you furrowed your brows and frowned a bit, if bakugou had just showed up on time he would have had his own room. this is his fault so he should take the fall for it, he can go sleep somewhere else.

that's reasonable, is it not?

"oh my god." bakugou said with a bitter tone, he was clearly annoyed out of his mind and he didn't quit trying to pursue you to leave the room.

you were listening to bakugous bickering and doing your best to block it out when you heard your phone chime.

you pulled your phone out of your back pocket and bakugou went momentarily quiet.

the notification was from instagram, someone under the name of kiri. you didn't bother looking at the username and you just clicked the notification. 

a chat opened up and the name and profile picture lead you to believe it was obviously kirishima, the red head boy you took a liking too.

it read, 'ayo y/n me and a few others are heading out to the pool rn, idk what room ur in so i kinda stalked u and found ur insta but u should come'

you thought for a moment before slowly looking up at bakugou. he had this way too familiar ugly scowl on his face and that's what helped you make up your mind.