12

✰ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏɴʟʏ

oh dear.

everyday seems to get weirder and weirder.

you'd never thought of yourself working in a tattoo shop and doing.. this. but i guess that's where tonight led you.

"stay still," you uttered quietly. your lips were faintly parted into a concentrated expression as the needle in between your fingers was lightly pushed in the wrong direction by the squirming boy.

you somehow found yourself on a thursday night with bakugou sitting on your bed. you were kneeled down on the floor, you had your gloved hand pushing his ashen hair out of the way, revealing his eyebrow. he wanted it pierced, you were the only one awake at this late at night.

bakugou was even more annoying at night.

he kept moving his head around every time you were about to do it, your patience was running low. you really didn't have the time for this, you had classes tomorrow.

you adjusted your hand to grip both sides of his face, sternly holding him in place and making him look down at you. "behave."

you then without warning pierced his skin with the needle, pushing it through his eyebrow and quickly filling the hole with the silver piercing he had given you. he let out a curse or two from under his breathe, his eyes shutting in result.

you stood up, patting the side of his cheek before slipping off the latex glove from your hand. "can you leave now?"

bakugou was looking up at you, a taunting, dangerous expression on his face. he stuck his tongue out, the douchebag grin relieving his top set of teeth. "how about my tongue next?"

"stick that thing out one more time i'm ripping it out." you threatened as you set down the sharp object, turning away from the boy who had the kitten you rescued rubbing against his leg.

"oh you're no fun." he pouted, a gentle creek of the bed signaling bakugou had gotten up. after your deal of practicing parking lot racing for your race date with dabi your nights usually ended like this.