22

"times wasting. pick your side toga,
katsuki?
or the bitch i'm gonna kill."

you moved your gaze from toga to the older man, who had an all too cocky, ugly grin across his face. he was spinning a gun around his finger.

"y/n, listen. they made me tell them where you guys were. or they would of-" she pulled against the man that was holding her by the arms. "killed da-"

the man pushed her to the ground, she immediately put her arms up in surrender. the man had his shoe against her back and a gun pointed at her head.

not a second later you were behind the man holding toga down. you didn't know what terms you and toga were on at the moment but you didn't want her dead, no matter what grounds she stood on.

as for these guys?

everything was going too fast. all that you could think about was getting katsuki help. you've never seen him like that.

genuinely scared.

it made your heart ache in a way you couldn't quite understand why.

that takes one guy down.

you grabbed another one of the men, holding him by the throat. your other hand pressed the cold gun against the side of his head. he tried to utter out a string of panicked words, but you kicked his foot and he quickly bit his tongue.

"bitch up and tell me what's going on or this guy gets it." you threatened, slowly backing up towards the black car. toga has crawled backwards and out of the way, staying on the ground. the cars that slowed down near you guys to see what was going on quickly sped off once they saw the situation.

but you couldn't even see the cars, your mind had picked fight over flight and the adrenaline and anger you felt drove you to want to beat these guys asses.

"relax princess," the guy took a step towards you, but quickly halted when he saw your finger move closer to the trigger. "you may have caught on by now we're enemies of the gang that owns b.k. realizing how serious this little thing you're involved in now, huh? we figured we'd erase that guy and take you hostage. we'd use you for money. say we'd give you back to your manager for some cash."

what kind of shit plan is that?

suddenly the weight of the man you were holding became no more. he had completely vanished. you looked at the ground, which was now covered in a sticky goo.

so that was his quirk? he could take the form of.. that.. and escape with ease. how annoying.

"now, we didn't think you'd be fighting back like this. and certainly not against all four of us. just come along with us, we don't want any trouble."

you didn't like the way he carried himself and how cocky his voice sounded, like he saw himself on a pedestal and you were nothing more than a way for some quick cash.

"i think there's been some confusion.. im not the one in trouble here."

"what?" the guy snapped at you, growing impatient at your lack of cooperativeness.

"there are only four of you.. you'll need more than that." you bit back, suddenly teleporting yourself behind the guy. you kicked him, slamming him down into the hood of the car. that would surely leave a dent.

turning around to face another guy, that odd occurrence where your quirk seemed to slow everything down when you were panicking happened once again. you noticed the guy was also holding a gun, finger dangerously close to the trigger.

these guys weren't simply messing around. if they felt they needed to kill you, they would.

you looked behind his shoulder at the car. the two remaining men were at bakugou's car doors.

your eyes widened, the brief stage of calmness you just felt for a split second immediately was pushed away and your mind grew frantic.

in self defense, you raised the gun up and aimed it at the unfamiliar bloodhungry man in front of you.

there was a second where you wanted yo really think this through, a part of you that didn't want to actually kill anyone. there was no turning back from this.

but as you saw those two men open the car doors that was when your mind had been made up. they were going to kill bakugou, they told you that themselves.

the sound of a gunshot rang through your ears, creating that similar ring you heard the first time. the three men, and toga, all looked at your direction. the second the bullet hit the pavement was the second you teleported yourself back to bakugou's car and two police cars and an ambulance pulled up.

 the second the bullet hit the pavement was the second you teleported yourself back to bakugou's car and two police cars and an ambulance pulled up

word count : 804
3/7/23

 word count : 8043/7/23