chapter 10

You were watching the pure vessel as usual until you heard music.

Y/n: The fuck is that?

Shade lord: That is one of the grimm Troup playing their song.

Radiance: I don't miss that noise, it is so annoying.

Y/n: Anyways should we go to the throne room?

Radiance: No, not even if life depends on it!

Y/n: Ray? Shade? Are guys in there?

Radiance: What are you- *realization* Fuuuuu-!!!

Shade lord: Yup, he really wants him to finish it.

Y/n: *Sigh* I guess I'll go then. I wonder if they're being block by the nightmare king?

You stood up and went to the throne room where the song was coming from. You got in and saw Ella, your father and mother talking with a bug that is so tall.

???: Ah, our guest has arrived.

Grimm: Greetings, I am grimm, Master of the Grimm troupe

Grimm: Greetings, I am grimm, Master of the Grimm troupe. So are you the one that called us?

You stood for a few minutes thinking until you nod.

Grimm: Ah, My dear friend thank you for hearing our calls, they have been ignored for so long that I thought no one will call for us. But then you came and lit the torch, for that I am grateful.

Pale king: Now nightmare king, why did you force my child to start your ritual?!

Grimm: You have stopped it once dear wrym but the ritual will be completed no matter what it takes!

Pale king: You dare come to my kingdom and start your foul ritual! And what's worse you made my child do it on his own free will?!

Grimm: This coming from a bastard that sacrifices his children to the void to get your so called, "pure vessel".

Ella: What is he talking about, your highness?

Pale king:...H-How did you know?!

Ella: Wait it's true?!

Grimm: Indeed child for I rule your nightmares, so expect me to find some about the vessel and his siblings.

Your father was furious on the intruder of his dreams Ella was speechless as she slowly gone to your side while grimm threw you two charms.

Grimm: You must be confused on why you have two of them child, I need you to find the flames my children will guide you to them and gather within itself that Burning essence

Grimm: You must be confused on why you have two of them child, I need you to find the flames my children will guide you to them and gather within itself that Burning essence. Like you the child will play a key role in this task, only with it by your side will the flames, and my kin, reveal themselves to you.

Y/n: wait the charm is a child?!

Grimm: Yes, they won't appear unless you wear them.

Y/n: Hold on, hold on! You can hear my thoughts!!

Grimm: Yes child, pretty convenient is it not?

Ella: That's creepy, even for you.

Y/n: okay but I don't know how your able to read my mind?

Grimm: Answers for later for now please wear them.

You took of you lifeblood charm and wore the first one with no problem but the second one didn't fit, you try to put it on until you got in but suddenly you felt like the world around you became more dangerous than before.

Grimm: Oh my, you don't have the required notches to wear them. It seems you overcharm yourself child.

White lady: Is it bad?

Grimm: Yes dear root, the child will now take double the damage but he will still benefit from the charms he wore.

Pale king: This is why overcharming is risky, it acts as a double edge nail. One you get the abilities of your charms but two you get to take double the normal damage.

Y/n: Man I feel...weaker?

Grimm: You may feel weak cause of the over charms effects but not to worry you'll be alright.

You were about to say or think of something until you heard cooing under your coat and raise it to find two bat like baby's under your coat. One is sleeping while holding on to your cloak but the other one was snuggling on you torso.

Ella: Aw~their so cute!

Y/n: Aw~ that's adorable, but damn This is so hard to reveal them when you have one arm.

Grimm: It is alright child you'll work it out. Now go and find the flames.

You were about to say something but you were swarmed by mini grimm and you close your eyes, when you open them you saw that you were at dirt mound.

Ella: How did we get here so fast?

Y/n: I have no idea?

Ella: Yeah- Wait Y/n are you talking?!

Y/n: Huh? What are you-

You then realize that you were talking normally you wouldn't be able to talk but now you are able to talk.

Y/n: H-How-

Grimm: Find my kin and gather the flames. Then come back to the tent my kin had set up.

Y/n: Oh Okay. My word, it feels weird so to talk.

Ella: Wow his voice sounds so soothing and so serious yet has a gentle tone to it. I think I'm in love.

Y/n: Ella?

Ella: *a slight shade of pink* Y-Yes?!

Y/n: Let's go and seek their flame.

Ella: Yes your highness.

(The original color is the first grimmchild but the second one has a different color.)

(Please Choose what you like, or if you can't then think of any color you want for the second grimmchild to have

(Please Choose what you like, or if you can't then think of any color you want for the second grimmchild to have.)