chapter 19

You got out of your room and head towards the gate and something feels off.

Y/n: Well if my spider senses are right, then it tells me that hornet is at deep nest.

Radiance: And how are you sure about that?

Y/n: Well the palace is quite, my siblings aren't running away from her pets and to top it all off the servants aren't tied to the ceiling again.

Shade lord: and don't forget your little brother is with your mother as he is playing with the other vessels as well.

Y/n: You have to be specific and besides i don't think me and my siblings are gendered.

Shade lord: True but what gender you choose when you are born is all up to you. for example one of the vessels decided they want to be female so thanks to what little magic and power i can give to them that is what gender they will be.

Y/n: So basically we can choose what gender we are but after we choose it's permanent?

Shade lord: in a sense, yes.

Y/n: Well that's simple... i think?

Radiance: Stop talking about complicated stuff and let's go.

Y/n: Well then let's go.

You went towards the gates to be greeted by void knights you told them your going to the queens garden to take a breather. they nodded and open the gates for you. you exit the place and check your map.

Y/n: So stag to queens path right?

Radiance: Correct.

You went towards the nearest stag station and rode on a stag and you tell them to take you to queens path. once there you pet the stag for the assist and exit the stag station.

Y/n: Wait i have a question, how did the nightmare king drag me to the dream world?

Radiance: Well in under normal circumstance you need the dream nail to enter the realm of dreams but on rare occasions a god or in grimms case a demon can drag someone into the dream world to either trap them or speak to them privately.

Shade lord: True but if the nightmare king was able to give you access to the dream world for you to initiate the ritual then he must have been saving his last remaining strength to pull you and make you have access to the dream world. and since he was successful he was able to renew his power since he is in a new vessel now.

Y/n: Wait...you mean he's in one of the grimmchilds?

Shade lord: Yes but since the last part of the ritual took all the power and magic he has left so he in return needs to rest so his powers can come back to him in greater magnitude

Radiance: In short, king jackass gets stronger after every ritual.

Shade lord: And this is why she hates him, he gets stronger after every ritual while she only gets stronger if she's not corporeal, in short can't get stronger if she's not corporeal.

Y/n: Why does she need to be corporeal for anyway? Can't she just get stronger in the dream world?

Shade lord: Spiritually and magically yes but her physical and agility is what she lacks, just look at her she's grown fatter from the last time I saw her.

Radiance: I will fucking kill you, you giant asshole!! And I am not fat, I just forgot how I looked like after so many years of being in the dream world.

Shade lord: In other words, she is fat.

Radiance: Why you- Get over here!!!

You can hear the shade lord dodging the radiance attacks as she yells in anger and furry.