chapter 18

You woken up and saw the little ones looking at you while you slept.

Y/n: Good morning little ones.

You raised your hand and pets the two grimmchilds.

Y/n: Time to get up.

You sat up and look around your room.

Y/n: It was just a normal room back then before I made this my room, now I have a few charms, a map of Hallownest on my wall and a book shelves in case I want to read and store books in...at least until my order has arrived.

You stand up and went towards the bathroom as you wash yourself and bath the little ones even if they refuse.

Y/n: Now, Now. We don't want to smell like ogrims duty's now do we?

Grimmchilds: *Hisss*

Y/n: Don't get angry at me I'm doing this for you own good.

After the bath you dried yourself as well as the grimmchilds as one of them shot a fireball at your face. you eyes were twitching from annoyance.

Y/n: ...not a fan of baths?

The grimmchilds hiss at you as you went back to wash your face after that was done you put on a new cloak and went outside as the grimmchilds flies by you.

Ella: Good mourning!

You turned your head and heard ella calling you. you raised your hand to wave back.

Y/n: Good mourning.

Ella: hi, say why aren't you talking today?

Y/n: What? but i am-

It took you for a minute to register and you face plam and made ella nervous.

Ella: D-Did i say something wrong?

You shake your head and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it and gave it to her.

Ella: "The Nightmare kings ritual has ended and so my ability to speak has also stopped." Oh so is this why your not able to speak?

You shake your head to tell her yes.

Ella: Well then, shall we?

she lend out a hand and you hold hers as you two made your way towards the dinning hall.

Ella: So what is your plans today my lord?

You look back her with a confused look on your face.

Ella: What, Don't like it?

You didn't know what to say so you just shrugged.

Ella: ...okay, well this is akward.

You two walked there in silence and once there you let go of her hand and open the door for her.

Ella: My what a gentlemen.

She walks in and the grimmchilds enter as well before you enter and close the door. you went to sit besides the hollow knight. you gave your plate to the grimmchilds as they ate. you looked at them and you couldn't help but think about that weird dream you've had.

That woman made you question your view on your world and made you somewhat question the good points she has given.

Y/n: *sigh* i don't know what to think anymore? She made good points that i can't even answer.

As you were drifting in your own thoughts your mother was worried about you as you didn't eat your food.

White lady: My wrym is our child alright?