chapter 21

You returned to the mantis lords as you brought back their missing relative.

Mantis brother: My Little Nymph!!

The mantis brother hugged his daughter super tight as she tried to push her father away.

Mantis lord 1: Brother, please show some control. your embarrassing her.

Mantis lord 2: Let him be, it's not like we ever have children of our own so we don't know what he's feeling.

Mantis lord 3: Still it's humiliating to do this when other bugs are walking around.

After the mantis brother cried his eyes out he walked towards you and he handed you an item.

Mantis brother: It may not be much, but consider it as a gift for finding my little nymph.

Traitor's daughter: Father Please!! 

Mantis brother: What, I'm saying how I usually say when I talk about you?

Traitor's daughter: I know But it's so Embarrassing!!

Mantis brother: None sense, You will always be my little nymph no matter how big you grow.

Traitor's daughter: But Still!

You received a notch from the mantis brother as you bow to show your appreciation. 

Mantis brother: No need to do that my friend you have brought my child back to me safe and sound, you don't need to thank me.

You nod as you wave to them goodbye as they bid you farewell.

Radiance: So, where to?

Y/n: Deep nest, my spider senses are going crazy.

Shade lord: Why so, it's not like she could cause that much trouble.

Y/n: ...I want you to say that again and remember what my sister is capable of.

Shade lord and the radiance thought for a bit until they remember when you have to babysit her for a while with the pure vessel.

(Flashback)

You and pure were at the royal library reading books and journals when the pale king opened the door with a very angry hornet.

Pale King: Could you two babysit your sister for a while, I have a meeting to attend.

You and pure stare blankly at him while hornet was trying to get his attention.

Hornet: Don't ignore me!

After a brief moment of silence, the pale king tied the little hornet up and place her on your head.

Pale King: Well if you need anything call one of the butlers to help, good bye.

The pale king bolted away as you and pure went back to your books as hornet tried to untangle herself from the bind.