chapter 14

Y/n: Okay so the flames are near deepnest, ancient basin and finally at the hive. So where to should we go?

Radiance: I say deepnest it has a stag station there.

Y/n: Then deepnest we go.

You and Grimmchilds gone to the stag station and use a stag to get there once there you thank the stag and enter the village you soon follow the Grimmchilds and found a room once there you saw brumm and he was holding the bearers torch.

Brumm: Mrmm. You came. The red flames i gathered from this dead kingdom. you would claim it... for our master. for his final act. The ritual place itself out once more. we are like notes in an old, old song you and me. Mrmm.

Y/n: I know.

You can see the Grimmchilds flying around brumm.

Brumm: Endless, repeating songs of sacrifice, of servitude. for the ritual. For the troupe. For the master. Even these child was born into invisible chains. Mrmm.

Y/n: I know and I can't stop now I have gone to far.

Brumm: So we serve...thus it has ever been. Yes? Take the flame then, It is why you came here.

Brumm let out a roar and the flames explode and the Grimmchilds absorbed it.

Brumm: It is done...and yet... It is not merely by fortune that we meet here, in the darkest, furthest reaches of the world, where my master's scarlet eyes can not see us. Mrmm. A song that never ends...is no song at all. You take part in the ritual yet i sense you truly have no master. Is it so? Perhaps together we can banish that livid flame and let this dead kingdom rest in peace. If you wish to silence the endless song... Mrmm, meet me where it began. But if your turn to the master and complete the ritual... Mrmm. As long as you do it without regret, I will beat you not hatred.

Y/n: May we meet again my friend, someday.

You left and head straight to the stag y and tell the stag to go to the city of tears. Once there you thank the stag and made your way towards the ancient basin and soon the Grimmchilds became restless.

Y/n: They are near.

You jumped around on the platforms until you saw the bearer torch you jump towards it and it disappeared and a red bearer appeared.

Y/n: It's bigger and more dangerous than the rest.

And so it began it made a fire pillar appeared but you managed to dodge it and the following flames you hit it and it began to charge at you but you jump over it and hit then it disappeared and reappear and shot out many fire balls you dodge them and you and the Grimmchilds hit it and you land the final blow as it lets out a painful scream and let out the flames and the Grimmchilds absorbed it and soon came back to you.

Y/n: Let's head to the hive and finish it.

You went back to the way you came and enter the city of tears then you made your way to the hive and saw that the Grimmchilds were beginning to fly around.

Y/n: let us end this.

You followed the Grimmchilds and found the bearers torch and soon it appeared and it began.

(One fight later)

Y/n: It is done.

You lay down on the wax floor out of breath.

Y/n: why must the last ones be the most difficult?

You stand you and began to make your way towards dirt mound.

Radiance: Child I have a question.

Y/n: Yes?

Radiance: Are you going to banish them or not?

Y/n: No and besides I grown attached to the Grimmchilds to even think of banishing them.

Shade lord: I told you he was to attached to them to even let go.

Radiance: Fine you win but I want control of your body for a full week.

Y/n: If that will make you happy then sure.

Radiance: Yeah...good.

Shade lord:* blocks you so you can't hear* When are you going to tell him?

Radiance: I can't yet he's still to young for my plans to come into action.

Shade lord: He will learn it one way or another.

Radiance: Do not tell him!

Shade lord: I won't because you will in due time.

Radiance: I wish I hadn't come to this plan but there is no other choice's for me to choose.

Shade lord: The childs body and soul is perfect to make a body but we need him for it, that Is why I wish he'll stay with us even after his death.

Radiance: Me too, I have grown fund of the child and i wish it hadn't come to this.

Shade lord: For once we agree.

Author: Sorry to cut this short but you'll need to wait until I post the next chapter as I am running low on motivation, I hope you understand.