chapter 12

Y/n: Seems there are three of them, they're at kings pass, resting grounds and kingdoms edge. Where do you think we should go little one?

The Grimmchild on your head just looked at you and fell back to sleep, the other one didn't even wake up.

Y/n: *sigh* I guess we should go to the kingdoms edge that way we can get the one in the resting grounds on the way.

You packed your map and made your way to the stag station.

Stag: Where to my friend?

Y/n: The resting grounds, I have something to do there.

Stag: To pay your respect, such a kind soul you are.

You hop on the stag and made your way to the resting grounds. Once there you depart and headed out of the stag station.

Y/n: So many graves, why did it choose a sacred place like this?

You walked around until the Grimmchilds reacted and soon fireballs flown at you and you grabbed your nail.

Y/n: It's bigger than the last ones and more powerful.

You dodge it attacks and you strike it it tried to swing at you but you dodge it then you saw two fireballs hit it and you turned around and saw the Grimmchilds fighting it.

Y/n: Thank you my friends now let us finished this.

You dodge it swing and avoid the fireballs and landed the finishing blow. It scream and let out the flames and the Grimmchilds absorbed it and went back to you.

Y/n: that was intense, but we should continue and free my friends and family. You petted the Grimmchilds the other one went into your cloak but the other one went on top of your head. You looked at your map and saw a way to get there you slowly decent and reached the city of tears then went to the passage the map told you and you reached a colosseum but you ignored it as you went down and found the kingdoms edge where you saw a lot of dead bugs being thrown out of the colosseum, before you could processed everything you saw the Grimmchilds fly and you prepared your nail.

Y/n: By the gods i get it, They need the suffering and grief to strengthen themselves.

You saw the bearer as it absorbed the soul of the dead bug, you wanted to watch but the Grimmchilds strike First and hit it as it looked at you and the children.

Y/n: So much for info gathering, here it comes!

It disappeared and you tried to find it but you were hit by it's stick and you fell off the ledge and went straight to the bottom once there you felt so soar and weak.

Y/n: *coughing* I am in so much pain!

You stand up and it appeared Infront of you as it tried to hit you but it was stopped by two fireballs from the Grimmchilds and you strike it on its head and finished it as it let out a scream and flames burst out of it and soon the Grimmchilds absorbed it and flown back to you but you were barely able to stand.

Y/n: *pant* That's* pant * was *pant* painful.

You sat down to rest and the Grimmchilds gone to you and went inside your cloak and fell asleep.

Y/n: Maybe I should follow your lead little ones and rest as well.

You stand up and walked around to find somewhere safe to rest.

Meanwhile with pale king.

They were worried as you pushed yourself to the limit and continue to walk in kingdoms edge.

Ogrim: Poor prince, trying to save us even when he's hurt. Truly he cares for us deeply.

Dryya: Indeed but it seemed he took a lot of damage, he's barely able to stand.