Chapter 17

"WHAT THE F-
"DON'T SWEAR ON MY TABLE."
"BUT THIS IS SO WEIRD. HOW CAN HIS RELATIONSHIP STATUS KEEP CHANGING SO SOON?!"
"I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU SWUNG THAT WAY."
"OKAY GUYS STOP." I yelled making them all quite. "You're making him uncomfortable. And besides we're not a couple yet. I'm courting him."
"That doesn't change the fact that you went from having zero chances to fifty percent chances." Mingyu breathed.
"And just yesterday you were sulking so much. I thought you'd be depressed for a few weeks." Jeonghan sighed. "But it's good. I'm happy for you. Welcome to the family, Lee Jihoon."
Jihoon's eyes widened.
I glared at Hyung. "I told you to stop getting ahead of yourself, Hyung."
He grinned sheepishly, taking Jihoon's hand in his. "I'm sorry. I'm just excited because you're so cute."
Jihoon looked at me with a red face. He was embarrassed. It would be a wonder if he stayed after all this again.
"I didn't even know you liked boys." Doekyom whined.
I scratched the back of my head. "I didn't know too. Jihoon is the first one I liked. So I'm not sure if I like boys."
"Woah." Jun said in awe. "That is beautiful."
I looked at Jihoon's face going even more red.
Jeonghan Hyung cleared his throat. Everybody's attention was on him now. He pointed at Vernon and Seungkwan sitting at the end of the table. "Now, We have a gay couple-Verkwan." He next pointed at at me and Jihoon, "A to-be couple-Soonhoon. Life is beautiful."
We all rolled our eyes. He sure was a dramatic bitch.
"Jihoon." I called him. "I'll introduce you. Guys this is Lee Jihoon and Jihoon these are my friends and sunbaes. This is Jeonghan Hyung, my brother. And that this is Wonwoo Sunbae, Joshua Sunbae- they're in Jeonghan Hyung's class. And then there is Vernon Hyung. And these are the idiots I grew up with-Seungkwan, Mingyu and Jun. And Doekyom came late but he's still my best friend."
Jihoon waved with his tiny hand, making the other others awe at him. I had the sudden urge to intertwine our hands. "Nice to meet you."
"I always thought he was a rude brat when he walked like he didn't care in the corridor." Mingyu hissed. "But he's better now." Mingyu was a little bitter about Jihoon rejecting me yesterday. I heard he kept glaring at him whenever they met. But it was better now.
"Do you have siblings?" Jeonghan Hyung asked. Jihoon sighed nodding.
"Lee Seokmin is my twin brother." He sighed as he pointed at a grinning Doekyom.
There was a moment of silence as we took the information in.
"Wait what-
"Yes. He's my twin. Lee Jihoon, Lee Seokmin." He proudly said, ignoring the glares he received from Jihoon. "I'm the younger twin."
"And you didn't tell us this for three years?"  I asked.
"Okay Hoshi calm down." Joshua Hyung said placing his hand before me. "You never told him that you were interested in Woozi too."
"Because I'm not." I said. "I like Jihoon not Woozi. Who is even Woozi?!"
"Me." Jihoon said in a small voice. "It's a nickname. My family calls me Woozi."
"Oh okay." I mumbled. Woozi. It sounded good.
"I'm calling you Woozi too." Jeonghan chirped. Jihoon didn't protest.
"Now I'm going to have to watch Hoshi trail Woozi Hyung like a lovesick puppy." Mingyu spat.
"What are you complaining about?" Jeonghan Hyung asked. "You were worse than him, remember? That one time-
"Alright. I take that back. Let's not do the reveal the dark history segment now."
"Do you want to get out from here?" I whispered to Jihoon. He nodded, slipping his hand in mine as I helped him stand up.
"Guys,see you later." I said without waiting for a reply. There were a series of 'Uwwuus' that I told him to bluntly ignore.
We went back to the basketball ground behind the school. It was deserted. Usually basketball grounds weren't abandoned places but somehow no one played here.
We sat down on the bench, still holding hands.
"How was your day?" I asked, breaking the silence.
He gave me a small shy smile before speaking. "It was the best I had in my all years of school life, except for the time when we had a sudden holiday." It made my heart melt until he said, "We nearly had all day off. I slept well."
"Good." I mumbled awkwardly. Well he was Lee Jihoon after all. What did I expect him to say? That I made his day? He'd rather die than admit that.
"What about you?" He asked.
"It was extra good. Like one of the best." I truthfully said.
"I heard." He shook his head. "People think you went crazy for smiling like an idiot after there were rumors that you got rejected just two days ago. And also after your Cinderella act."
"It's alright. I don't really care. I just hope you know that you are the reason for my smile." I said casually.
His breath hitched as he gave me a surprised look. "How can you say that so easily?"
I shrugged. "You'll have to get used to me reminding you how much of a amazing person you are."
He scoffed. "What a flirt."
I winked. "Only for you."
He rolled his eyes but I could still see his pretty smile. It was so pretty. I could die anytime now.